• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I don't think I do.
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Thought it would take me weeks to get through the unanimated Initial D chapters, looks like it'll only be a day or three though. Short chapters, not wordy, would have been awful to read this as it was publishing.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Went to the mall with some friends yesterday. Ended up buying a webcam and a Modest Mouse cd with the last of my money. yay

And then I regretted doing so cause then I saw the Hidamaris and I couldn't buy it :c

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Huh. Did not even know Hidamari Sketch was licensed to begin with.

Guess it makes sense since it's only available in the colonies. Now to check if the sci-fi book store has imported the DVDs.

...They have. If I was more liberal with my money I'd almost go there and purchase some.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I kept shoving it in my friends face since for some odd reason he doesn't like Sketch.
We also found the newest Lupin III series but sadly it was $70 and neither of us had that much :c

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I don't recall it being licensed anywhere else and I think Britland is in the same Bluray region as Oz, that is only a bonus though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back