• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Last Activity: February 20th, 2010 11:18 AM
Lokks like he's left. I'll request a lock for this. In the meantime, anyone who knows darthvagabond100 should email him.

shadowtogepi

I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Lets all give a big round of applause to carmaniac! *clapping and cheering heard*

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2013
not to bad : ) aside from the basic cleaning but thats been said..as for fakemon well...would an evo for Arcanine or branch for Growlithe be ok?

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Oh my Arceus, you guys, just stop.

DarthVagabond is an incredibly talented spriter and he entertains the public by catering to your requests and spriting suggestions for "hunts". But he's clearly not committed to this project, nor has he shown any concrete progress in a very long time. You all have extremely high expectations for him and I think you're just setting yourselves up to be let down. He's not interested in pursuing this project anymore, at least not on PC, and all your pandering isn't gonna get him to come back.

Now, if he shows up and refutes my claim that progress has been halted, then by all means, continue brown-nosing to get your silly requests in. But until then, stop beating a dead horse and pay attention to games that are actively being updated.

...*phew* (somebody had to say it)

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012

DarthVagabond is an incredibly talented spriter and he entertains the public by catering to your requests and spriting suggestions for "hunts". But he's clearly not committed to this project, nor has he shown any concrete progress in a very long time. You all have extremely high expectations for him and I think you're just setting yourselves up to be let down. He's not interested in pursuing this project anymore, at least not on PC, and all your pandering isn't gonna get him to come back.

Now, if he shows up and refutes my claim that progress has been halted, then by all means, continue brown-nosing to get your silly requests in. But until then, stop beating a dead horse and pay attention to games that are actively being updated.

Thank you for doing this but I can't believe you said "Oh my Arceus"

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years

And now I will refute you! darth says he is of course still working on the project and has made significant progress when he's not been on. He has merely been too busy at the moment to update or even log on to PC. Do not nag him. He will display his progress when is no longer busy. Remember that it is his game and not yours.

Thanks.

slay

ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2010
Let me know when your having a beta test, I'll let you know if I think there's any problems/errors.
Btw, lookin really cool!

shadowtogepi

I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Good thing, but if he isn't on, it might be closed. that doesn't matter that much though.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
When do you do a demo of this game?
I´´m dessesperating for playing your game...
I need it, i love your fakemon. I need to catch it.
:)

Blue Pikachu

It's a Blue Pikachu!... Lawl
Years
Reading back over last few comments it seems the production of the game may be in slight decline but irrespective of whether it is or not I'd just like to say how good some of those Fakemon are... especially by taking existing Pokemon and adding twists to them to create 'The Hunt' ones. Seriously amazing.

All the best for the future of the project.

poopydude

PKMN Master
Years
hate to say it and trust me i really do but i think that this game will never be released. his last activity was febuary 20th. which means one of 2 things

hes just stopped making the game due to personal issues or something along those lines
Hes finishing the game and is building up suspense by not coming on the fourms.

I'm pretty sure its choice one but we can always hope

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
This looks awesome. I love the fakemon, the new sprites, and the concept altogether.

I believe there's a tile error on the upper-right house in Adamant City, though.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
Reading back over last few comments it seems the production of the game may be in slight decline but irrespective of whether it is or not I'd just like to say how good some of those Fakemon are... especially by taking existing Pokemon and adding twists to them to create 'The Hunt' ones. Seriously amazing.

All the best for the future of the project.

hate to say it and trust me i really do but i think that this game will never be released. his last activity was febuary 20th. which means one of 2 things

hes just stopped making the game due to personal issues or something along those lines
Hes finishing the game and is building up suspense by not coming on the fourms.

I'm pretty sure its choice one but we can always hope

As this thread's "janitor" I must remind you that darth has been very busy. Although he has not logged on he has still been working on this game. He will update when he is ready. It is his game, do not nag him. He fully intends to get this finished but has not been able to update due to a hectic schedule.

The Mods may close this thread as he hasn't updated recently but that does not matter too much as he will re-open it when he is ready to update.

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
This game looks great! The hunts excite me the most. :D And the concept is epic. I fully believe in him getting this game finished! Sure, he hasnt appeared for a while, but some game makers here come back and continue progress, or finish their games, like Pokemon Raptor. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back