• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Granted. A heated argument between dbp and TaichiWind about literal nothing is what you get.

If you desire nothing, at least in the sense that possessions lead to corruption, then wouldn't it make one corrupt to gain everything? It would actually become the worst thing for you. In that sense, it is corruption. If anything, your definition of "nothing" was unclear. :P

Dude, what I wished for was plain, undiluted nothing. Do you know how physicists and mathematicians say that nothing doesn't exist? Well, THAT was the nothing I wished for. You should've gotten that. I don't want any philosophical bullshutthefrontdoor, just plain old perfect vacuum. That's the NOTHING I wish for. I wish for nothing. Again. And get it right this time.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
granted, my desire for stuf to exist sends ripples though the nothing and a room with only you, judge judy, and a salami sandwhich appear.

i wish i could stimulate the part of my brain that sends wireless signals so i could chat without typing.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Granted but you cause a chain paradox by wishing for all thos wishes and end up trapped in Palkia's dimension permenently

I wish I had some chocolate ice cream

Years
Granted. Your head has been completely covered in chocolate ice cream. (YOU FRONT-DOORIN' NINJA)

I wish that Kamina hadn't died in TTGL (prevention from you killing Simon or Yoko is within these brackets)

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
granted, she's actually in a coma and everyone else is dead.

i wish animals didn't naturally hate me. i just want them to be willing for me to hold them, thats not too much to ask for, is it?

Years
Granted but shortly after you get it, you move to a smalelr house and you have nowhere to put it, seeing how it's life-sized.

I wish not to exist.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
granted, but... well, nothing since you no longer exist... who wished for this again?
moving on, i wish to capture myself in a pokeball officially making myself a pokemon.

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Granted but no-one likes you for a mysterious reason.

Wish U.S.A could turn into U.S.C (United States of Canada)

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
Years
Granted, but everyone hates it and leaves.

I wish people didn't unfairly judge other that are different from the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back