• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you right now?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Literally. Where are you at this very moment?

I'm in the family dining room where the family desktop is located. Why it's here, I have no clue

Years
At the desk in my bedroom. It's the only place I post from PC... unless I move my laptop into the living room for some god-forsaken reason. But I usually don't because I have my spare monitor plugged into the laptop. :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm laying on my loft bed in my room. I should probably put my laptop down below on the desk and reserve this space entirely for sleeping because that actually does help me get to sleep, but the desk area is an absolute disaster and I'm far too lazy to clean it.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm in the living room of my house sitting on the couch with my laptop in front of me.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
At NZDS LTd, FILE-Server room, Level 11, Hastings, New Zealand.

I love working in the server room. Beats going to chemistry class.

Our company designs computer software BTW. I'm the server tech head. lol

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I'm laying on my loft bed in my room. I should probably put my laptop down below on the desk and reserve this space entirely for sleeping because that actually does help me get to sleep, but the desk area is an absolute disaster and I'm far too lazy to clean it.

I'm jealous, I LOVE loft beds ;n;

I'm at my desk in my bedroom on my laptop, so boring... I either post here or in our sun room, where we have the desktop computer.

Years
I'm in my bedroom, sitting on my bed. It's the comfiest place to be when I'm on my computer, except when the cat tries to sit on my legs like it's doing right now.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I'm in my bedroom at my college dorm room!

In cyber terms, however, I'm strolling down CCP Avenue and I might just take a look inside the "Where are you right now?" store (:

Back