• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
Granted but whenever you use fly, it flies away without you.

I wish I had a nidoking poster

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
Years
  • Age 30
  • yes
  • Seen Jun 6, 2016
Granted but your nidokind is of the shy affinity and the poster is of the harry potter wizardly affinity so nidoking is always hiding outside of the frame and all you get to see is grass

I wish I have an axolotle (like a mudkip but it's real)

Anszkz.DkLt

The Semi-Newb
Years
Granted. It's a shame I must corrupt your wish (you worked so hard on it too, it seems!) but since this impenetrable bubble is, well, impenetrable, no Internet can get in so you are unable to play any of the future updates, such as the X and Y update.

I honest-to-goodness actually lol'ed when I read that :3 I guess my "incorruptible wish" wasn't so incorruptible at all :D

H3115r3p3ntanc3 said:
I wish I have an axolotle (like a mudkip but it's real)
Sure thing but he ran away during the night and you find out in the morning that he evolved into a Ghost-type *if you know what I mean*

I wish that Ash's Pikachu would suddenly do an awesome guitar riff in the anime for absolutely no reason while shouting Pika! Pika! Pi!.

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Granted but then a rockstar manager sees pikachu and kidnaps him (great job, now Ash has no starter)

I wish for a lvl 100 magikarp that only knows splash (HAH CORRUPT THAT NOW IT ALREADY IS CORRUPTED THAT YOU CAN'T CORRUPT IT FURTHER)

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Granted, but it turns out that the owner of the site is so hellbent on making money that he makes a registration pricetag of $1,000,000,000 and an extra $500,000,000 for premium features such as no ads.

I wish that Pokémon was played worldwide and no person would become too "old" to play it.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Granted, but everyone where then turned too "young" to play it, not to mention to learn how to boot up a PC. :x

I wish that Nintendo and GameFreak would reveal to us what Diglett and Dugtrio's whole form looks like... o,o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Be sure to put a wish next time you post! Thank you ~

I wish to know the evolutions of the current X/Y Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
You discover them, but they're all such awful Pokémon that it disappoints you for Gen VI leading to depression and spiralling into a life of pain and hardship :(

I wish Sandslash had an evolution!

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Granted, but it turns out that the shipment only contained a cover box container which is M-T.

I wish that someone came and remaked Hoenn.

King Of Pokemon

Pokemon King
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2014
Granted, but they can't read what you posted.

I wish the new Pokemon game wasn't only for the 3DS

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
granted, it's now being released on super old consoles like the SNES, and all of said consoles are ridiculously expensive and difficult To find..

I wish they made a new Pokemon Snap...

King Of Pokemon

Pokemon King
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2014
Granted, but it's terrible

I wish pokemon games were compatible with any other pokemon game E.G. Pearl and Black & White 2

Back