• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Randbats Tournament (The winner is Forever!)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Won two against Gav no need for third.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I'll extend the deadline to December 2nd. No other extensions will be made since everyone had a week to complete their battles. If the match-ups aren't finished, the one who has been online most recently will be given the win.

Won't be able to attend, as I am travelling and am confused about the timezones as travelling.
I'll give the win to your opponent then.

Wasn't able to battle my opponent due to him having difficulties with the pokemon showdown server
When did you battle? We were having server issues a few days ago.

Years
We didn't actually get to battle. On the 19th, we arranged to both go on. I got on to the server fine but Musica could not :/ I sent a PM yesterday asking to try again, no reply yet but hopefully we'll be able to do it before the 2nd.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I won against 2-0, didn't need another battle! Can't wait till the next round!

Years
Sorry, Musica and I were still unable to battle. I got a reply from him days ago wanting to battle, but our timezones are 8 hours apart and we just couldn't find a time to meet. sorry :/

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Sorry, Musica and I were still unable to battle. I got a reply from him days ago wanting to battle, but our timezones are 8 hours apart and we just couldn't find a time to meet. sorry :/
I'm afraid I'll have to disqualify him since he was having issues with PS.

Well, it's time to move onto the next round! rpryor03 is disqualified for being inactive, so dragonomega "wins" the match-up. Additionally, I gave shnen2 the win because Ninjagon has been inactive for a few days and didn't respond to shnen's visitor message in time. You can now find round two in the first post. Please contact your opponent as soon as possible. Good luck everyone.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
so i sent my opponent a message telling them that we should try to arrange a time to battle and stuff, and they've been on since i sent that message but i didn't get a reply

why omg, no one has actually battled me in this tournament

am i that good gosh

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Shnen2 VM'd me and told me he won't battle so i'll take the win.

Back