• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

frosty_frost09

Ride on shooting star!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
Hello everyone!

I'm frosty_frost09. I've been kind of lurking about for the past week or so, looking at some of the awesome RMXP Pokemon games. That's actually how I found the place, looking for Pokemon games that were made using RMXP. It's actually what got my attention the most, and made me think of making my own Pokemon game.

Anyway, not really sure what I should say in this thread...So I guess I'll do it like a biography:

Name: frosty_frost09
Hobbies: anime, video games, music, graphics, movies, etc.

Anime I like: too many to list. So i'll post a couple (there's a ton more):

• Kaiji
  • Akagi
  • Tenjho Tenge
  • FLCL
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Rosario+Vampire
  • Eyeshiled 21
It's really the same way for music, video games, and movies. I like a variety in all of those things, so it's hard for me to narrow it down to just a few. Well, im not sure what else to say....I go to college and I want to major in computer science (mainly I want to do web design).

Well, that's really it. I look forward to posting on here :)

by the way, I love the way these forums are set up. This style is actually my favorite kind of forum layout :)

Sora_8920

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Hey dude, welcome to the Community. If you need help or assistance with anything, just VM me, and I'll try to help.

frosty_frost09

Ride on shooting star!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
Thanks! :)

I do actually have a question:

If I were wanting to post a thread requesting a logo for a pokemon game i'm working on, where would I do that?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
That was a very nice introduction there, Frosty Frost09. Very well organized and thought out!

Wow, you like FLCL too! That is quite possibly one of my most favorite anime of all time! It's just so zany and offbeat that you can't help but to like it, right?

As per your question, I'm afraid I'm stumped on this one. You see, if you were doing a ROM hack, there is a specific thread for such things; there is not in the Games Development section. Personally, I would find someone who was good at working with pixels and send them a very friendly and polite private message asking if they would make you one.
(Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe it's now against the rules to request sprites over in the Pixel Art sub-forum, correct?)

Any who, I'm sure you will get it all sorted out and have a nice demo for us all to play very soon! Good luck with your project, by the way.

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, my friend. It will be a pleasure to have you posting amongst us.
Take care and don't hesitate to send me a private or visitor message if you have any questions. Hopefully, I can answer them better than the last. xD

frosty_frost09

Ride on shooting star!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
Mine too :D I think it's wackiness is why I like it so much.

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

And for the advice on the graphics, i appreciate it.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
Ohai there, Frosty.
oh, gee. it's just like that dancing snowman that haunts my nightmares to this day D:
Welcome to our beautiful place where you are reading this, or as I like to call it PC |)

Regretfully, the only anime I recognize off your list is FMA though I'm sure they are all quite super special awesome 8]

Hopefully I'll see you around the forum, Frosteh ^-^

-Roy

frosty_frost09

Ride on shooting star!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
Ah! Welcome, frosty_frost09 and I too express my Welcome to you. You say you've spent a week walking around the PC Empire, so you don't really need any Input from me, just welcome again and see you in the Forums!

Thanks :) I was mostly lurking about the game development section and the art section, so I still got a lot of looking around to do :)

Ohai there, Frosty.
oh, gee. it's just like that dancing snowman that haunts my nightmares to this day D:
Welcome to our beautiful place where you are reading this, or as I like to call it PC |)

Regretfully, the only anime I recognize off your list is FMA though I'm sure they are all quite super special awesome 8]

Hopefully I'll see you around the forum, Frosteh ^-^

-Roy

Actually on most forums I visit, my avatar is 99.8% of the time, a snowman. I decided to go with FLCL related stuff this time :p FMA is great, and also another one of my favorites.

Hey! Welcome to the community of Pokemon. I hope you enjoy your stay and have a nice time!

thank you :) I look forward to looking around and posting more.

Thanks again everyone for the welcome :)

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Wow, nice informative intro a great way for people to get to know you!
Anyways, I'm Dukey and if you wanna have a chat, then just vm me and we can talk!

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
Years
Hey welcome to PC,have fun,i'd sat more stuff but i can't be bothered lol
see u around

Back