• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon battles do you want to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
If you could put any trainers to battles each other in a Pokémon battle who would it be?

I want Ash to face any of the Champions. Sure he's always been beaten by the Elite Four but seeing Ash battle a Champion would be cool,. Lance against Cynthia would be cool as well.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Apart from Ash batting Cynthia, I'd like to see Dawn battle against Misty or Iris. I also want to see Gary vs. Paul.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I think having all of the gym leaders from every reigon participate in a league where every one of them trains pokemon of level 50 and higher and competes against eachother would be a brawl!

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2012
May vs Misty, Ash vs. Cynthia, Gary vs Dawn, and Takuto vs Cynthia.

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
Years
Misty Vs. EVERYONE!

She returns, then everyone turns evil because Team Plasma wants to DESTROY ALL HUMANITY!!! but she's the only one not affected.

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 11, 2014
Misty vs Ash (best friends again in action, that would be cool).

Guy

just a guy
Years
its an easy win for ash.

since ash has pikachu and loads of grass pokemon.
With that in mind, if there was ever another water competition in which can showcase another Misty guest appearance, then I'd like to see Ash vs. Misty once more. There's nothing better than a well put together battle between water Pokémon under water or two Flying-types in midair.

Warning: The content inside does contain Black & White spoilers.
Spoiler:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Warning: The content inside does contain Black & White spoilers.
Spoiler:
[/FONT]

That would have been a nice thing BEFORE BW. >__>

And would it have killed to see Ash and Dawn battle? Yes, they did the tag team, but I wanted a full on battle or something. Yet I realize it would just cause people to say how stupidly similar it would be towards May's departure
Spoiler:

But it would have still been a semi-decent event.

Spoiler:

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
Years

With that in mind, if there was ever another water competition in which can showcase another Misty guest appearance, then I'd like to see Ash vs. Misty once more. There's nothing better than a well put together battle between water Pokémon under water or two Flying-types in midair.

Well they did fight against each other with both ash and misty using only water pokemon. you mean something like that?

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
I want to see a battle between Lance and Cynthia. It would be thrilling to watch a battle between Lance's dragon type Pokemon, (Gyarados for example) and Cynthia's Garchomp. It would be an epic battle for sure.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Well they did fight against each other with both ash and misty using only water pokemon. you mean something like that?
Yeah, something like that again, but this time with the new graphics and Pokémon, it should add a nice twist to it. It's probably one moment I don't mind being repeated again in the series since so much has been repeated before.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011

Yeah, something like that again, but this time with the new graphics and Pokémon, it should add a nice twist to it. It's probably one moment I don't mind being repeated again in the series since so much has been repeated before.
A battle between Ash and Misty? Well yes, that would be a nice idea. Not only should it take place with new graphics but it should also be a B/W styled triple Pokemon battle!
Wait.. was that supposed to be put in spoilers?

Last edited:

Martins

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2014
What would really be cool is Paul vs Gary. This battle will be hardcore.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I wanna see Ash battle N!~ :3

Though, nothings comfirmed he will be in BW :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back