• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An essay on anything!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
You've been told to write an essay about absolutely anything you'd like to write it about. What will you write it about and why?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'd write about how Pokémon has changed lives because I've been into the franchise for quite some time and want to spread the positive messages of Pokémon across.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I got to write an essay on anything once and I took a pop song and analyzed it and said that it's meaning was something really deep and opposite. I think that I said Party in the USA was about death. It was satire!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Probably a subject that really interested me, something scientific comes to mind because I like to research stuff like that and probably wouldnt mind it. Id use is as an oppurtunity to learn something new.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Probably something nerdy(like studying the human mind and psychological analyses), since I can't think of anything witty to put on an essay.

Years
I'd take a common fairy tale (like Little Red Riding Hood) and analyze all the different iterations it's gone through up to the present day and come up with some conclusion about what that says about people living in different times/places.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I'd probably write up about science & nature, describing about general science, animals, the way they behave, and so on and so forth.

Years
I would write something about music throughout the ages, or something similar to that.
OR I would write about the human mind and psychological analyses, like Winter's Dew said.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'd write an essay about Justin Bieber and why you should love him.

Years
I'd write an essay about Justin Bieber and why you should love him.

lol x1000

Someone at my school actually did something similar: Why Justin Bieber is one of the greatest artists of our time.
While I'm definitely not a Bieber fan, their essay was actually very well thought out and written, and gave several decent reasons.

Years
If I had to write an essay on anything, it would probably have something to do with hockey. I practically live and breathe the sport, so I'd have no problem filling up x amount of pages about its history, players, etc.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I would write about smiles and how it can help people lighten up their mood. :)

Or perhaps about that Signature Separator option found in the User CP :p

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
If it was like for a huge grade, I'd write about my life experiences being trans and stuff, because I can actually compose something decent and lengthy lol. ;P

If it was more blow off/I put it off until the night before I'd write about how sour is obviously the best of the taste sensations. It'd require a lot more bs but I could pull it off.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
The internet or video games, the two things I can find myself writing very easily and decently informatively about.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Maybe red rat snakes. :T
I own one so I kind of have to know a lot about them. So it would be relatively easy to write an essay on them. Plus it would be fun.

Back