• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Mar 20, 2014
I trying to catch a scraggy with the ability moxie, but i have catched like 20 of them now and they all have shed skin. Does scraggy only posses the ability shed skin in this rom or are the chances like 1% to get moxie.

I hope someone can help me, knows the answer?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
What do i do if i forgot the alpha tablet in the team steams base?they won't let me back in....

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I trying to catch a scraggy with the ability moxie, but i have catched like 20 of them now and they all have shed skin. Does scraggy only posses the ability shed skin in this rom or are the chances like 1% to get moxie.

I hope someone can help me, knows the answer?
Are you playing final or plus version?
In the final version new (4th generation and onwards) abilities aren't implemented, I'm not sure about plus version.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Mar 20, 2014
I dont know if i have the final or plus version. I downloaded the room at coolroms (maybe older one then final or plus?) i believe 3 days ago. But abilities do work on my version, for example my snover's 'effect spore' works perfectly, but according to serebii and pokemon database it shouldnt learn effect spore.

If i have a older rom, is there a way to transfer the save game to a newer rom if thats the case?

Years
I has probably been said before but I have to say it. This game is so good, the best fan-made Pokemon game I know, when people say all hacks are half-hearted,rushed and never completed I will point them to this. Great work people! :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
Help me! I'm standing in front of the huge rocks on route 509 and I have a pokemon that knows focus punch but nothing is happening.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 21, 2017
When I try to download the plus version from Wes's site, I get "The user hosting this content is out of bandwidth."

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2018
I have a question, I've Downloaded the .ips-File and patched it with Lunar-Ips on a Ruby-ROM, but it doesn't work. Whenever I try to start it with an emulator theres is only a white screen, and it doesn't go on. Was there something I did wrong?

Years
I have a question, I've Downloaded the .ips-File and patched it with Lunar-Ips on a Ruby-ROM, but it doesn't work. Whenever I try to start it with an emulator theres is only a white screen, and it doesn't go on. Was there something I did wrong?

You must be using the mugs rom
Try patching the ips to a ruby 1.0 rom (google it)
And change save setting to 128 flash

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 1, 2014
halp. I just finished the Lauren league and now I was under the impression I would be able to collect the other starters from the professors. But they won't offer the others.

I'm playing what I believe is the 1.1 version of wes' because I have just managed to get to work snakebyte's final version and there is a healing nurse in Yellow town on the bench while the one I'm playing does not. (shinx is sitting where she was.)

Is it possible to collect all starters? I only played this game because I wanted to have an all starter team.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 1, 2014
Great hack love playing it, I was wonder A. who should my final three pokemon be I ahve growlithe spheal and a pichu, i'm not going any starters but I was debating over using either snorlax/dragonite/scizor then either skarmony or pidgiot (I think I missed spelled it) or dragonite and zorark/scizor/dolphan/snorlax any suggestions would be great

B. what did you use to amke the hack?

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
Years
when will the nds version will be released ???

You're posting on the wrong thread. Please refer to Pokemon Light Platinum NDS as Wesley isn't the author of that hack with the same name.

halp. I just finished the Lauren league and now I was under the impression I would be able to collect the other starters from the professors. But they won't offer the others.

I'm playing what I believe is the 1.1 version of wes' because I have just managed to get to work snakebyte's final version and there is a healing nurse in Yellow town on the bench while the one I'm playing does not. (shinx is sitting where she was.)

Is it possible to collect all starters? I only played this game because I wanted to have an all starter team.

I believe it's impossible to acquire all starters, although you can get one per region starters as a freebie. Talk to NPCs in-game for further knowledge about this.

Great hack love playing it, I was wonder A. who should my final three pokemon be I ahve growlithe spheal and a pichu, i'm not going any starters but I was debating over using either snorlax/dragonite/scizor then either skarmony or pidgiot (I think I missed spelled it) or dragonite and zorark/scizor/dolphan/snorlax any suggestions would be great

B. what did you use to amke the hack?

Get dragonite, scizor and snorlax, all three of them.

Years
Possibly stupid question... Earlier someone mentioned the Plus and Full versions...

What are the differences? And where does one find the other version? It looks like there is only one version in the original post...

EDIT: Didn't realize my signature was that. Ha...

Last edited:
Back