• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Time Of Heros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2008
(ok first things first sighing up) (and i know this is my second if my first made it)(my first is stupid)(srry for the ppl who wanted to be torchik but i <3 torchik so i becam torchik but rioulu is open)

sighn up sheet

name:

pkmon(pokemon):

ability: (like demetional screem or something or other

pkmon to chose

bublasaur

charmander

squirtl

piplup

chimchar

turtwig

treeko

mudkip

totadil

chorita

cydaquil

munchlax

rioulu (yes

pikachu

eevee

skitty

cubone

(rp is now)(sighnups still open)

wind where we are there is none all life is still the tower has colapsed our protector is enraged he has lost him slef...........................lightning is flashing you and your friends are yelling hold on your slipping away from eachother then poof the memory your memory is gone but you remember one thing (discluding your name and race)"we must stand toghether if we are torn apart we must find eachother i'v drawn a mark so we can reconize eachother" your head is throbbing as you go for a drink since your on a beutiful beach (or forest) at sunset you find................your a POKEMON!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back