• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I didn't think that sport had a pro level, if it is the thing I'm thinking of anyway.

Whilst I like sport and have played quite a few I was never very good at our ball and bat game. Cricket is boring anyway. Rounders and Baseball are better because the batting positions feel more natural to me.

Hmmmm. 16 episodes into this show and I still don't know why they banned fun.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I always choose Chimchar

then I get Lucario and Staraptor

THREE OF MY POKEMON CAN LEARN CLOSE COMBAT

Might go for Turtwig then nab myself Bebe's Eevee for an Espeon instead of relying on Budew

those freakin' Quagsires/Gastrodons....graaaagh

still, Torterra gets STAB from Earthquake, soooo.....muahahaha

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've chosen all three Sinnoh starters at once point and I liked them in this order: Torterra -> Empoleon -> Infernape.

Though I've lost both my pearl and my platinum so none of that matters anymore.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
15. Changed Avatar and Siggy.almost done with a challenge,and I'm eating pizza.
I feel accomplished today.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Almost finished with a challenge myself! Just need to beat damn Grimsley and his damn Bisharp. Just glad that I decided to beat Marshal first because ugh fighting when doing a Solo challenge with a normal type.

Xaldin

Years
Well,you didn't do it on a hack,so you'll be peachy keen!
:O the hack i'm doing this on is pretty hard,so i'm glad to be close to done with it(well,i got 7 badges,thats close to me :p)

Xaldin

Years
Expert Emerald. at the point i'm in(Mossdeep City) the pokemon's levels are mid to high 60's.
its getting closer to the end,so the Elite Four is probably gonna be in the 80's....

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oooooh yeah. I've seen that hack before. never considered trying it though because I have a hard enough times with levels in normal Emerald. xD

Xaldin

Years

that aside,its pretty fun playing through it. I was suprised to see that my Chimecho learned Blizzard through training,then proceeded to sweep teams apart.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

This show is going to be called a classic one day. As expected from the creator of the Macross franchise.

evJZ4EC.png

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
*resists temptation to post lewd (yet SFW) animated gif*

Why must you do things like this to me?

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I have over 100 wallpapers for my laptop that show randomly every minute. yep. I am crazy. actaully I am celebrating CUZ I CAN FINALLY HAVE WALLPAPERS AGAIN. WOOOO
@LAPRAS Lol at that pic loool. but not as funny as.......

omg. was browsing my hystory and clicked on wrong thing. oh well. this is also funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GggY4TEYbk

Xaldin

Years

WOOOHOOO! Mono Color Challenge is done,and its almost time for bed,good night everybody!

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

just got through taking a shower. funnest shower ever as I couldnt stop singin heyheyheyhee....from that link in my previous post loooool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back