• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Z Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2022
Colour me intrigued. Try to make your screens a little smaller though, it's hard to get a good look at them when they're all like WOAH!

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2014
OMG this is awesome im watching DBZ now(again) im now on GT watched from DB to DBZ to DB GT. i will add your banner.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Wow...super creative and original hack haha. I thought this hack was going to be a x/y demake, but DBZ in Pokemon?#@$$$ Love this

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
A early beta ! Please dont expet too much havent really had the time to work on it, i am not home at new years eve but i have a version with me that is not that old and that will be uploaded! See ya.

i am still love it !!! :D

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
I am so sorry you guys! i cant upload the beta today!
BUT! next friday i can and i will give you guys the best beta i have!
so i will keep you guys update'd!

jiangzhengwenjzw

now working on katam
Years
  • Seen today
What I want to say is that you can use the VBA emulator to get a screen capture, not the printscreen.:)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
Are you going to do events in this game? , event like a movies or specials , "The Dead Zone" or "The World's Strongest"

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Well here it is!
Pokemon Z version beta numero uno!
many thanks to anyone who supports me, and there are many more beta's to come!
but note : until now i am doing this by myself i have try'd to setup a team but that didnt go so well!

Known bugs (the game is fully operational when it comes to the story! but not for freeroaming) :

-Goku's pallete is glitched the second time it loads in the intro
-Vegeta's too
-Picollo just dissapears after the conversation
-Gohan reappears after the conversation
-The block to Satan City isnt fully operational
-The Nimbus Cloud (used for surfing) has the wrong palette

Note: the intro of the game is very long (it is a precise replica of episode 1 ; arrival) but for people who have never watched DragonBallZ this long intro may come in handy,

The beta is done after the conversation with Picollo!

Enjoy playing!
Rezordaxx,

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
Well here it is!
Pokemon Z version beta numero uno!
many thanks to anyone who supports me, and there are many more beta's to come!
but note : until now i am doing this by myself i have try'd to setup a team but that didnt go so well!

Known bugs (the game is fully operational when it comes to the story! but not for freeroaming) :

-Goku's pallete is glitched the second time it loads in the intro
-Vegeta's too
-Picollo just dissapears after the conversation
-Gohan reappears after the conversation
-The block to Satan City isnt fully operational
-The Nimbus Cloud (used for surfing) has the wrong palette

Note: the intro of the game is very long (it is a precise replica of episode 1 ; arrival) but for people who have never watched DragonBallZ this long intro may come in handy,

The beta is done after the conversation with Picollo!

Enjoy playing!
Rezordaxx,

i dont know why but i cant open the patch :( can you give other patch ?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
52c724797b0f2.jpg

ignore the language , he write the file cant be open and i use the lips and without lips ,
you know why ?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
so what to do ?
do you have other patches like really other ips patch or patch of Nups or something ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back