• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little trades - HA's, Rare Balls & More !!HIATUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I have a shiny magikarp :D I'm pretty sure that if you aren't ot you can't change the nickname... I've been looking for mewtwonite Y or best offer :)

Years
Hey! I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade (in order of priority) Litwick(HA), Shelder(HA), Eevee (HA)for my Sableye (HA), Squirtle(HA) or Espurr (HA)? I could get the Espurr male or female (your pick) with Modest nature. Sableye is Calm nature. Squirtle's is random... like I dunno off-hand. Hope we trade soon!

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Not sure if you have it yet or not, but I have the Polar or snowy Vivillon skin. I can catch some from my girlfriend's safari or I can breed some, let me know if you're interested.

I'm looking for popular HAs or high IV pokémon to start up a breeding inventory. I'll trade Vivillon for Vivillon though if that's what you wanna do. LMK!

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Not sure if you have it yet or not, but I have the Polar or snowy Vivillon skin. I can catch some from my girlfriend's safari or I can breed some, let me know if you're interested.

I'm looking for popular HAs or high IV pokémon to start up a breeding inventory. I'll trade Vivillon for Vivillon though if that's what you wanna do. LMK!

Woops sorry for my late reply. 3:
Kinda missed this post.

Anyway we can arrange a trade for the vivillons if you still want to!
Were there any specific HA's you wanted? : )

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
Hello! I'm willing to trade an HA adamant Torchic, Imposter Ditto, harvest Trevenant, or Protean Froakie for a Skill Link male Minccino. Good luck on this shop!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
Hi, i was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading their Xerneas for my level 50 Sassy natured Yveltal. If it's a deal breaker, i'll also trade over a level 26 Braixen of serious nature with the Yveltal for the Xerneas.
Thank you!
-Kitty-
:3

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Hi, i was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading their Xerneas for my level 50 Sassy natured Yveltal. If it's a deal breaker, i'll also trade over a level 26 Braixen of serious nature with the Yveltal for the Xerneas.
Thank you!
-Kitty-
:3

Sorry I'm afraid I don't have the Xerneas anymore. : (

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
hey i'm really wanting to try my hand at breeding but finding a ditto safari has proved harder than i thought can you let me know what youd like for some safari dittos so i can see if i have anything

thanks for your time

fc:1607-3356-1522

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Heyo : )

Sure I could get some safari dittos; it would most likely be without the HA though - are they still ok?
Do you have any Hidden Ability Pokémon up for trade?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
ya considering i didn't know they existed till i read your reply. So im reading and i think i understand it but if you could double check me id appreciate it as an example snubbull with ability rattled is its hidden ability version?

assuming above is correct i have
snubbull x2
vivillon x2
pancham
noibat
sliggoo
volbeat
venomoth
pachirisu
lapris x2
phantump
wartortle x2
sneasel x2
minccino
froakie x2

Last edited:

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
ya considering i didn't know they existed till i read your reply. So im reading and i think i understand it but if you could double check me id appreciate it as an example snubbull with ability rattled is its hidden ability version?

assuming above is correct i have
snubbull x2
vivillon x2
pancham
noibat
sliggoo
volbeat
venomoth
pachirisu
lapris x2
phantump
wartortle x2
sneasel x2
minccino
froakie x2

Yes you've got that right. : )
I would be interested in a Phantump and Snubbull.
Is there anything specific I should know about the Dittos? As in are you looking for something specific or just generally a range for max IV types?

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Alright I'll beginn catching some - I'll try to cover all IVs. : )
I'll probably be available tomorrow - how about you?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
Hey! Would you like to trade HA torchic for HA shellgon or HA fraxure :)?
Also I'm interested in blazikenite. Are you willing to trade it for anyrhing other than a mega stone?

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Hey! Would you like to trade HA torchic for HA shellgon or HA fraxure :)?
Also I'm interested in blazikenite. Are you willing to trade it for anyrhing other than a mega stone?
Hi. : )
The Torchic for Shellgon sounds fine!
I am not specificially looking to trade the Blazikenite for Pokémon so.. what did you have in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back