• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

andrea's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
Your male 5IV swinub for my 5IV solosis (I can't remember if that's the exact name. The green fetus thing?? lol)

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
Would you be interested in a 5 IV Calm Sableye, has Prankster and egg move Recover. For a 5 IV Timid Infiltrator Noibat? Let me know thanks!

Years
Hi, If still available I'm intrested in ditto with ivs, or else noibat/absol/fletchling/larvesta/rotom/scyther /gible

I trade Vulpix ♂/♀ modest Flash Fire/Drought 5ivs (no atk)
Vulpix ♀ modest Flash Fire/Drought 6ivs

Years
Hi, If still available I'm intrested in ditto with ivs, or else noibat/absol/fletchling/larvesta/rotom/scyther /gible

I trade Vulpix ♂/♀ modest Flash Fire/Drought 5ivs (no atk)
Vulpix ♀ modest Flash Fire/Drought 6ivs

I am sorry but I am not very interested in vulpix, especially if it is not timid, sorry about that and thank you for your offer!

Bubonic

Amateur Poke Trainer
Years
I'm interested in a Ditto with 5-6 Perfect IV's. The only thing I have that you've stated you wanted is Leftovers. I also have event Scizor, event Torchic, a Snorlax, a Tyrunt, and a Lapras.

Years
I'm interested in a Ditto with 5-6 Perfect IV's. The only thing I have that you've stated you wanted is Leftovers. I also have event Scizor, event Torchic, a Snorlax, a Tyrunt, and a Lapras.

I understand, but there is no 5-6iv ditto in my shop :(

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 29, 2014
I was hoping what i could get with my shiny conkeldorr, a guy wonder traded for no reason and im happy now and was wondering what i could get with it. its at level 63.

PokeJakobb

Pokemon?
Years
I have a large variety of legendaries which I am willing to trade for Shiny Darkrai, Arceus, Victini or Shiny Deoxys. Message me if interesed :)

Years
bump!

(added a shiny venusaur with HP fire, shiny entei, few non competitive legends, few competitive 5iv mons.
I also updated the list of things that I am looking for :) )

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
interested with Arceus.
willing to trade a Mew (not shiny).

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I have a Modest 6IV Shiny Latios, not Timid lol, any interest?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 29, 2024
Hey, I'm really interested in Shiny Rotom, Shiny Honedge, Shiny Lucario, and the shiny Maril. If you could look at my store and see if there's anything you like,that would be great, thanks :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
Would you trade the regular 5iv rotom for a 5iv Misdreavus in moon ball with Curse, Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, Memento?

Years
I'd like Bold Eevee with wish.

I can offer only Timid Eevee for exchange atm if u are interested(31/x/31/31/31/31).

I might have a Modest one aswell same IV.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
Would you trade a flawless ditto for a shiny ut liliup?

My other shinies are relicanth and poliwhirl if they are of more interest :)

Years
I'd like Bold Eevee with wish.

I can offer only Timid Eevee for exchange atm if u are interested(31/x/31/31/31/31).

I might have a Modest one aswell same IV.
I am sorry but I already have both modest and timid eevee...

Would you trade a flawless ditto for a shiny ut liliup?

My other shinies are relicanth and poliwhirl if they are of more interest :)
There is no flawless ditto in my shop... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back