• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • :D
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
I'm not gonna say that Lerroux is doing a terrible job right now, because I take it that he's trying to make this a better place, so for now I'll just say that for now I don't agree with some of his actions
And this is one of them, I believe that the old system (i.e.: be active, be nice and if we need a mod you might get picked) works best. Yes, some forums, like BMGf have staff applications, but again, it's something every higher staff agreed on.
But I digress, bottom line, I'll take that you want to make here a better place, but you could do it more subtly. Most people don't respond well to extreme changes

HoodieDoodie

The Electric Soldier
Years
I think I've done well for the forum. If only you knew what went on in the admin forums, then you would be thinking different.

pah. absolute rubbish. You come here this month and run around acting like you been here for years. The power has gone to your head; get a grip, the mods you demoted each are a better person than you'd ever be.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
1. How much respect do you have for authority?
I have tons of respect for them, they make the forums great, and the forums are magnificently better with them.

2.How much will you do for this forum?
Make it a better place, although I really am leaning at modding the Black and White section, and help regrow it to the section it used to be.

3.Why do you feel you should be a moderator here?
The Black and White section needs a new birth that I can provide, I have some experience with the community after I joined in June 2010, I would be a worthy mod, helping around the community to make it a better place.

4. Where would you like to moderate?
Black and White section if that's okay. I have pretty good experience there, and like I said, I want to give it a rebirth as a great section.

5.What skills do you possess?
I posess the skills to make pretty worthy posts most of the time. If I get mod, I will probably help in all the Quick Questions threads I can, get even better on posting, and generally help the community all around.

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Actually I'll just fill out an application to make myself laugh.

1. How much respect do you have for authority?
OMGZ!!1111!!!NONE!!111!!!
2. How much will you do for this forum?
...NOTHING!!1!
3. Why do you feel you should be a moderator here?
I WANT MONAY!!11!!
4. Where would you like to moderate?
...Is their a pie section here?!1?
5. What skills do you posess?
I can make myself skinny to fat in an hour?!1?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Guys Lerroux won't like you going so off-topic in his thread. Do you really want to blow your moderator chances? :x

Years
  • :D
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
As new as I am, I have a feeling I won't have too many chances ...
Regardless of that, I might try to shoot a PM his way because I'm a masochist

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Oh wow, this is a treat to wake up to.
Usually when something isn't broken you don't go trying to fix it.

You've inspired me though, my dishwasher has been doing an exceptionally good job lately.
I think i'm going to go take it apart and shove the fact that i'm it's ruler down it's throat.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Ah, good old April Fools' prank. It's not as big as the previous ones, but hey- you'd have to try harder to fool me.

Nice theme, though, loads really fast.

blue

gucci
Years
There wouldn't be applications for Moderators and coincidentally this is happening on April 1st... figure it out.

TY

Yeah, april 1st, my first thought was that it is one giant joke at all...
Still thinking this xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
April 1st was bad timing. I think by now we're all aware the style was the joke (which I thought was awesome). Poor Lerroux shouldn't be getting hate from the rest of you either. :(

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
April 1st was bad timing. I think by now we're all aware the style was the joke (which I thought was awesome). Poor Lerroux shouldn't be getting hate from the rest of you either. :(
I agree, I think we should just have a laugh and hey, next April Fools most people would know about this prank, right?

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
I don't see why I should have to fill out a form to be a moderator again.

As I have yet to understand why this forum hasn't been doing so for the years that it's been around. It's a much better approach than to watch from the shadows, and judge others so harshly. Judging is what pushed so many "moderators" into the mess that they've made. I've been doing my best to change PokeCommunity, and recover from that.

Rest assured, this thread is no April Fool's prank. I am above such sillyness.

Please continue to send me applications via PM. Only PM applications will be considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back