• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Darts said:
Here's what I do

Saturday:12 hours

Sunday:12 hours

Monday:6 hours

Tuesday:6 hours

Wendsday:6 hours

Thursday:6 hours

Friday:8 hours

so when do you eat and have time to stay on PC for a couple of hours a day?

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Ooh! Neat! Australian! So, what's a "dole bludger?"

Meh, no shinies to report for Emerald yet. Although that Sudowoodo's lookin' pretty good, now that you mention it. Maybe I'll try resetting a few hundred times and see if I get lucky (when I get to that point, lol).

And I haven't been following the entire conversation, but I think the Pogeys on Darts' trainer card sound plausible. Finding the Sudowoodo (or at least mentioning it) after Ryan said he was looking for one sounded a little suspicious to me. -_- And the amount of time Darts claims to spend playing Pokemon is hilarious. I'd have migraines if I spent that much time staring at a game boy screen; and I don't get migraines! Oh well. Do you have any way to prove all the shinies you and your brother have caught, Darts? 'Cause it's beginning to look like these guys are on another Pkmaster hunt, lol.

In other news, Ryan can take the "I Hate Shinies!" message out of his sig now. :P The time for the dare has ended. For those of you who don't know, a few days ago, I posted a dare in the dare thread (illegally, too, I might add, lol) daring Ryan to put that message in his sig for two whole days. Being the good sport that he is, he went and did it anyway. And I'm still waiting for the boom to be lowered on me. XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Darts said:
Do you have any ideas on how I can prove that I have that many shinies? If you do, tell me.
take a piccy on your phone/ digital cam then upload to pc :P

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i recomend that you spend less time on shiny hunting... that's a little bit rediculous... i daresay that i can't quite bring myself to believe what you're saying... but we're all about trust here, until we know that we've been blatantly lied to.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Golden_Deoxys said:
Um, hello. I'd like to join if it's alright

Cool! A new member! *Flesh-eating zombie mode* Fresh... meeeaaat.... blaarrragh....

Lol. Welcome! Rsgh5'll make you an "official" member when he next gets on, but really, to become one, all you have to do is ask to join, and have a love for shinies! So, do you think you have what it takes? 0_o

Btw, you don't have to already have any shinies, but if you do, pwease tell me whatcha got! Me's curious! X3

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Shuko said:
Cool! A new member! *Flesh-eating zombie mode* Fresh... meeeaaat.... blaarrragh....

Lol. Welcome! Rsgh5'll make you an "official" member when he next gets on, but really, to become one, all you have to do is ask to join, and have a love for shinies! So, do you think you have what it takes? 0_o

Btw, you don't have to already have any shinies, but if you do, pwease tell me whatcha got! Me's curious! X3
um... you haven't always talked like this have you? i remember you being a lot less scary before. but, welcome, new-member. i guess i'm in charge here... so, if you have any shinies, please tell us what they are. because if you say "oh i caught that one ages ago" after somebody announces a recent capture... they'll pretty much flip out and get really mad... so it would be best if we could avoid that.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
Years
Wow, I never knew this existed. I've been hunting shinies for a long time, but never knew there was a club for them. That could also be because I'm new here. :D Anyway, mind if I join? Once I know I'm in, I'll post my shinies.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
look *shiny fearow lands*
i_onidoriru_s.gif
ive got a new shiny!!! it poped up while i was looking for a ponyta but im happy with this one *throws confetti* im still going to look for a ponyta so ive got another few weeks of franticly running around in the One Island grass

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
ooo well done, no luck with bagon or hoppip :(, but today i evolved my shuppet and numel bringing my total up to 346 pokemon :P and 3 shinies, still need a flash linker to trade the sandshrew, i caught that legit. if its not aloud i dont mind sandshrew sucks anyway

GardevoirMaster

~*Saanaito*~
Years
No Luck on the Shiny Spheal. I havent seen any shinies in Emerald yet, while my brother has seen 3. Creepy. I want to go into Battle Pyramid but I'm afraid a shiny Pokemon might pop up and I wont be able to catch it.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
Well, I had caught one my Ruby version before that cartride disappeared. Not to brag, but what I had was a Spinda. Looked kinda scary o.o;

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
hehe you wanna join? :P if u have already and find that cartirage !!!!!! theres a hunter trying to find the pokemon, i think XD

outlaw

The Dark One
Years
No luck on the shinies, I gave up trying for a shiny charmander when I resetted for the 100th time maybe more. I lost count at 50 *searches for pokemon gold* NUUUU I WANT MY GOLD!!!!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
hmmm... i just typed a long message, but the page couldn't be displayed so i lost it... dang... well, i was just going to spam you to say check out tetris: the movie now that it's done (www.thrivepresents.com/videos) it's a confusing movie... we kinda don't explain that the blocks are satan's blocks, but they are. so... no shiny sudowoodo yet either... o well, i'd be suprised if it was there.

Back