• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
Coin Flips are not that dependable and it's a tribute.

Here's a card I made for the new format.

Gathering Strenght.
Type: Spell/Normal
Discard one card from your hand.Shuffle your deck, then draw 2 cards from your deck.

It's limited to one.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Shuffle the card into your deck instead of discarding and you've got the new Pot of Greed...

Here's one:

True Lineage
Continuous Spell
"As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters on the field and in either players' Graveyard, Deck, or Fusion Deck with "Dragon" in their card names are treated as Dragon-type monsters (in addition to their normal type). Also, no Dragon-type monsters can switch control between players."

Sure, the second half of that might be a bit too much, but you never know...Remove Brainwashing exists, after all...

...Hey, does anyone realize that someone from UDE/Konami might come on here and steal one of our ideas to make a real card?

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
Ichapokemr said:
Shuffle the card into your deck instead of discarding and you've got the new Pot of Greed...
That is that is why I did not pick shuffle. It will be too good of a staple D:
Ichapokemr said:
Here's one:

True Lineage
Continuous Spell
"As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters on the field and in either players' Graveyard, Deck, or Fusion Deck with "Dragon" in their card names are treated as Dragon-type monsters (in addition to their normal type). Also, no Dragon-type monsters can switch control between players."

Sure, the second half of that might be a bit too much, but you never know...Remove Brainwashing exists, after all...
Impressive for dragon types deck. And the second effect would not be too much. I could see it as a "rare"

Ichapokemr said:
...Hey, does anyone realize that someone from UDE/Konami might come on here and steal one of our ideas to make a real card?
All the time. I though that's where the idea of Magical Clyinders came from and Torrential Tribute.

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
Years
Death,Angel of Darkness
Effect Monster
Lv7/Spellcaster/Dark
FLIP:Remove 1 card in your hand to the graveyard to destroy 1 monster on your oponents side of the feild
ATK2800/DEF1800
Ultra Rare

Death's Decendant
Effect Monster
Lv4/Fiend/Dark
During your standby phase,you may special summon 1 Death,Angel of Darkness from your hand or deck
ATK1500/DEF1000
Common

Sickle
equip spell card
Any dark type monster equipped with this card increases it's ATK by 1000 and decreases it's DEF by 500.If the equipped monster is distroyed as a result in battle,destroy 3 monsters on your oponents side of the feild.If your opponent has less than 3 monsters,inflict 500 of direct damage to your oponents life points.
Rare

Death,angel of Doom
Fusion Monster/Effect
Lv12/Spellcaster/Dark
"Death,Angel of Darkness","Summoned Skull","Red-Eyes B.Dragon"
If there are any Death,Angel of Darkness,or Death's Decendent in your graveyard,increase this monsters ATK by 500 for each one.
ATK3800/DEF2900
Ultra Rare

Evil Skull
Monster
(Lv6/Zombie/Dark
A giant skull wondering for tortured souls
ATK2300/DEF2500
Common

Dragon of Doom
Monster
Lv8/Dragon/Dark
A dragon who serves evil.It fiery breath will vanquish any foe that stands in it's way.
ATK3000/DEF2500
Rare

Ok,that's all i can do right now.Yea,there all dark,but there ok.

Last edited:

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
BonzaiMudkip said:
Death,Angel of Darkness
Effect Monster
Lv7/Spellcaster/Dark
FLIP:Remove 1 card in your hand to the graveyard to destroy 1 monster on your oponents side of the feild
ATK2800/DEF1800
Ultra Rare

Death's Decendant
Effect Monster
Lv4/Fiend/Dark
During your standby phase,you may special summon 1 Death,Angel of Darkness from your hand or deck
ATK1500/DEF1000
Common

Sickle
equip spell card
Any dark type monster equipped with this card increases it's ATK by 1000 and decreases it's DEF by 500.If the equipped monster is distroyed as a result in battle,destroy 3 monsters on your oponents side of the feild.If your opponent has less than 3 monsters,inflict 500 of direct damage to your oponents life points.
Rare

Death,angel of Doom
Fusion Monster/Effect
Lv12/Spellcaster/Dark
"Death,Angel of Darkness","Summoned Skull","Red-Eyes B.Dragon"
If there are any Death,Angel of Darkness,or Death's Decendent in your graveyard,increase this monsters ATK by 500 for each one.
ATK3800/DEF2900
Ultra Rare

Evil Skull
Monster
(Lv6/Zombie/Dark
A giant skull wondering for tortured souls
ATK2300/DEF2500
Common

Dragon of Doom
Monster
Lv8/Dragon/Dark
A dragon who serves evil.It fiery breath will vanquish any foe that stands in it's way.
ATK3000/DEF2500
Rare

Ok,that's all i can do right now.Yea,there all dark,but there ok.

You could make a deck out of that. The equip card, second effect is a little broken(really good).

My card. Thunder Typhoon.
Atribute:Magic
Type:Quick Play
Effect: Destroy one monster on the field.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
I'm insanely bored, and I decided I'd try this out

High-Voltage Gun 6 Fire
Evolution Xenoparts
This creature gets +1000 power for each other Xenoparts in the battle zone (including your opponent's)
"Whoa....what happened my my screwdriver?" - Rikabu, the Dismantler
6000+
Rare

Man, if this card was real and there'd be more Evo bait, there'd be a possibility that a Xenoparts deck would come out

Ziiaaka 6 Water
Creature Sea Hacker
When you put this creature in the battle zone, you may draw a card for each creature your opponent has in the battle zone.
"Erm, did you let him borrow the hacking device?
Rare

I put it as a Rare because in the righ hands, this card could be dangerous to the opponent.

Tua the Faerie Queen 7 Nature
Evolution Snow Faerie
When you put this creature in the battle zone, you may put up to three cards from the top of your deck into your mana zone/double breaker
"I am the queen of this place and I demand you to hurry up and get me my lemonade!"
Rare

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
zshadowzero27 said:
Wagamabang
Normal
12 stars
This is a powerful, long, strong, and squirting Monster that goes crazy when it battles.
4000/4000
Never able to have exept me rarity

WAY too powerful. Will never be created.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
Ichapokemr said:
WAY too powerful. Will never be created.
Not really. It's a normal monster. Meet Bottomless Trap Hole. If it was ever created, it may be restricted.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
It depends on its type and attribute... Really it's not that strong because it's a 3-tribute for 4000 attack, and can't be special summoned besides dump/revive. Brute force can't win in this format. Special summoning and card advantage are what decides the game.

Trap- Mass Genocide (Normal Trap)
When your opponent normal summon or special summon a monster, you may activate this card. If your opponent has 2 more cards with the same name in his or her deck, destroy the summoned monster and discard those 2 cards in the deck into the graveyard.

Magic- Motion+ (Normal Magic)
Choose one "Wave Motion Cannon" on your side of the field. Add 1 counter to that card. You may not activate the effects of the selected card until the end of your opponent's next turn.

Last edited:

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
frostweaver said:
It depends on its type and attribute... Really it's not that strong because it's a 3-tribute for 4000 attack, and can't be special summoned besides dump/revive. Brute force can't win in this format. Special summoning and card advantage are what decides the game.

Trap- Mass Genocide (Normal Trap)
When your opponent normal summon or special summon a monster, you may activate this card. If your opponent has 2 more cards with the same name in his or her deck, destroy the summoned monster and discard those 2 cards in the deck into the graveyard.

Magic- Motion+ (Normal Magic)
Choose one "Wave Motion Cannon" on your side of the field. Add 1 counter to that card. You may not activate the effects of the selected card until the end of your opponent's next turn.
Only you would give support to the cannons ^^

Mass Genocide seems to thins the deck, because most likely it would be a monster you thin and would be in high numbers like Giant Germ for examole and your opponent has the choice to. Could be game changing, but good.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
It's not too hard to tweak Mass Genocide. We can always restrict it to special summon only, or normal summon only. Really, is it that hard to stop using staples in 3s and use them in 2s instead with more secret-tech cards?

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
hmm....i got one,

Oasis Lord, Moray
Level: 7
ATK: 2800
DEF: 2400

EFFECT: When this card is destroyed from the field, destroy all monsters on the field (regardless of position). Flip effects are not activated at this time.

yeah i know, It's the gigantes of monsters, I think it would be restricted to one

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Hmm... what's the type and attribute of Oasis Lord, Moray? Would love to see this as a wind card (in logic, earth sounds reasonable for an oasis, but earth got plenty of support already... meh)

Sounds a bit too strong with an attack power of 2800 and a defense of 2400 as well on top of a good effect that can be reused through recursion as well. Perhaps make it so Oasis Lord, Moray is removed from play when it's destroyed, just like Dark Magician of Chaos, but then if this effect is used only once, then it sounds kinda week for a monster restricted to 1 only as well... I don't know. It's probably a card that needs to be play tested to see if it's balanced or not.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
assuming it's water hence oasis, that is WAY too broken

Legendary Ocean, Sacrifice 1, Here comes some mass destruction >> i say go 8 stars
otherwise as far as i'm concerned, this guy needs some serious unbrokenation

This = Levia Dragon, except:
a) No umi sacrifice
b) Destroys itself in the process
c) Higher ATK/DEF

anyways, taking what frosty said, maybe something like Can't be special summoned like the ancient gear cards...i'm sensing return from a different dimension abuse with removing from the game >>

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
If it's removed from game as a lvl 8, then it's actually not that good for a monster restricted to 1. Dark Magician of Chaos being RotDD-ed will result in another upcoming Premature Burial/Dark Hole/Heavy Storm, all of them are gamebreaking and are likely to clear the field for the final attack. If Oasis Lord Moray is RotDD-ed, then it's just a big monster (since it can't unleash Dark Hole effect again from RotDD.)

If this thing is water... why make this card in the first place? As Digi said, we got Levia.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
ah okiday then XD still digi rusty XD and digi's most definitely no kenny XD

Digi's liking Levia better than the Oasis guy XD

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
um new one....

Preparation
Type: Normal Trap
Effect: When this card is activated, you can send up to 2 cards from the top of your deck to the graveyard. After, select two cards from your graveyard and add them to your hand.

yes yes I know, I suck at making cards

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
Agent9 said:
um new one....

Preparation
Type: Normal Trap
Effect: When this card is activated, you can send up to 2 cards from the top of your deck to the graveyard. After, select two cards from your graveyard and add them to your hand.

yes yes I know, I suck at making cards
Not sucky, it's broken.

The effect says up to 2 cards so it could be no cards, and you get 2 cards to your hand.

It's a version of A Feather of a Pheonix that could be banned.

Back