• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I'm sorry to inform you all that I'll have to withdraw from this Roleplay, and all roleplay's that I am currently in on this site actually. Things at home have been far too busy lately and I fear that I will not be able to keep up with the rest of you. Sorry if this causes any problems with anything you had planned, and you are free to do with my characters as you see fit.

Aww, too bad.

Can I make Kris eat their faces? Kris and Me really want some face to eat right now :P

Also, the little scene between Yui and Silver was so...sappy? I dunno if that's the word I want, but whatevs. Now, let's see how it might go with Cinder and Silver, the two odd-colored pokemon from the same evolution line :P

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Sorry, Yui got to Silver first. :P Maybe you guys should post faster. XD

Sorry to hear that Arch. D= That Yui should might as well fade out of existance since she doesn't seem to like Odile. XD

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
This RP seems really cool hope there's an open spot here's my SU hope it's okay.

Name: Rina Tyler

Personality: Rina is extremely shy and frightened very easily. Because of this her current state in what's going on right now is 100% terrified. She see's people older than her as role models but has learned to tell the difference between good habits and bad habits. She has a habit of not speaking much until she can learn to trust people and in situations of danger she is usually not much help and tries not to get in the way of people. The events of the city, the zombies, and the recent seeing your fear has affected her in a huge way and if they manage to get out alive she'll most likely never be the same again.

Appearance: Rina is short for her age with medium length blonde hair and large blue eyes. Her eyes are the feature that she expresses her emotions through and her hair is held back in a messy ponytail. She's dressed in a plain dark green t-shirt and a pair of black shorts with white socks and green tennis shoes. She has no weapon on her as well as no Pokemon for protection.

History: Rina was born and raised in Balice. Her parents knowing of the rule allowing only one Pokemon decided just to not let their daughter get one even when all her friends did. Even though she couldn't get a Pokemon Rina spent almost all of her times reading books on Pokemon and how to care for them in case she ever got one. When she turned nine her parents finally seemed ready to allow her to have a Pokemon and just as she was about to get one was when the plague happened. When the Plague hit Rina's parents thought of themselves first and not their daughter and ended up abandoning her. Since then Rina has done nothing but run and hide terrified of the zombies and also thinking she was the only person left. Currently she is corned in a small room of a building with several Zombies slowly breaking their way into it after smelling the blood from an injury on her leg.

RP Sample: Rina whimpered softly trying to make herself smaller and smaller as the constant banging and scratching against the door of the room continued. H...h...help m...me she thought continuously in her mind as she trembled curling up into a ball in the corner of the room looking a the gash on her leg that had attracted these zombies to where she was. M..mommy...d..daddy why did you leave me? she added to her thoughts thinking about her parents who had abandoned her. Looking up quickly as the door made a slight noise she whimpered more before snapping and most likely endangering herself more by starting to scream "HELP!!! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!!" she screamed as loud as she could absolutely terrified.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
You wish it was a win. You just don't know how awesome Yui is.

Then again, Fujiko-chan, Haru-chan, and Satoshi-kun are interesting to RP as well...I still have to figure out three other names and characteristics. XD

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
*sigh*
At what point did this RP go insane?
Was it when I made Odessa Josh's daughter from the future?
Or was it when Psychic popped in?
Possibly it was with Yui, or Odessa's 'bracelet'?
Who knows, its fun!!!

Anyways, Yes Marina, spots are always available because I don't close my SUs, ever.

It still needs a history but once you get that through your good to go =D

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
(rolls eyes) And yet you have to deal with petty name calling in order to "secure your win".

Just for that childishness, I'm pretty sure I win.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Too late, well Zammy can't stop me from writing that I won down in my book of win! :D

I'll put you done in my book of liars =P

I'm gonna put up the next event tomorrow sometimes, but until then i'll write a pre-event post. From the point of view of one of the soldiers in the helicopter.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I posted a pretty lame post... Sorry if you think its too lame.

Can someone explain what has happened?

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
HELICOPTERS, S.W.A.T.[Call her Sarah if you want] came in one as a double-agenty type person and destroyed a bunch of helicopters.

Also outside the city theirs wars and stuff and Sarah is coming in to steal all the military tech developed in Balice before the company responsible for the outbreak bombs the f*** out of the city.

Back