• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Syd has no comments on the double posting thing? Crazy!

I think you could pull it off. you know, as long as you neglect everything in your life and ignore PC. lol

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
What double post thing?

And I think I can, and if not, I'll at least get really, really close to it. I'm also really wanting to do a Colo or XD monotype. But then I have like four regular playthroughs I need to finish, two of which I haven't beaten before so it's bothering me. Then all these non Pokemon games to play. Ugh. :(

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Most of what we have been saying is related to something I said on the previous page about people double posting, and me reminding everyone that it's against PC rules.

Totally do that GC Monotype.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
If you mean the threads where people post an update after the opening post, which makes it double posting, I've kind of been letting that slide because it would be awkward to merge an update with a post that has all the rules and challenger/champion lists. I hate to be "that mod," but remember it's not really your place to remind everyone not to double post. You can get in trouble for that as it's considering mini-modding. Just a heads up.

I probably will in March, maybe during spring break. My break doesn't correlate with my sister's, so I end up getting ditched and no one takes me anywhere and they do the fun stuff during her break without me. Woe is me.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I wouldn't think a simple reminder in the discussion thread would be considered mini modding. But i understand what you're saying. i just wanted to make sure no one gets in trouble for something like double posting, cause i have seen a few instances that weren't updates right after starting a thread. That was just one that was more common.

Anyway, hopefully getting a laptop soon. Can't wait. But it's gonna suck getting caught up on my threads when i do get it.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It's just that you can come across as trying to mini-mod and although I'm fairly lenient, others might not be. Like, someone could have reported that. :x And if I was on a break and an smod was watching this section for me, they might get you on that. Besides, with me as a mod in here, no one's gonna get in too much trouble for double posting lmao. The most they'll get is a warning unless they're just doing it to intentionally piss people off.

What kind are you hoping for?

Also, I beat Drayden in Black 2 and I have hours upon hours to play tomorrow and the day after. Perhaps I really can beat it before the event. ;o;

diamondmutt1111

A wild summer appeared!
Years
What double post thing?

And I think I can, and if not, I'll at least get really, really close to it. I'm also really wanting to do a Colo or XD monotype. But then I have like four regular playthroughs I need to finish, two of which I haven't beaten before so it's bothering me. Then all these non Pokemon games to play. Ugh. :(

Same with me...I have like 5 challenges going on right now and a bunch of other games to finish too! Haven't even finished White 2! Getting Fire Emblem: Awakening though...so that's yet another game to finish...o well, that's what summers are for!

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
It's just that you can come across as trying to mini-mod and although I'm fairly lenient, others might not be. Like, someone could have reported that. :x And if I was on a break and an smod was watching this section for me, they might get you on that. Besides, with me as a mod in here, no one's gonna get in too much trouble for double posting lmao. The most they'll get is a warning unless they're just doing it to intentionally piss people off.

What kind are you hoping for?

Also, I beat Drayden in Black 2 and I have hours upon hours to play tomorrow and the day after. Perhaps I really can beat it before the event. ;o;

You've got two weeks, so I'm sure you'll be able to finish it. I should really get back to my Hall of Fame Challenge, but I just started my last year of school so :s

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
...I have two weeks till I post the Valentine's event? I post them at the beginning of the month tho...lol Two DAYS you mean!

Years
Ooh Valentines day event! I don't know what game I can do it on though D; Except.. maybe firered (which I keep restarting) or possibly sapphire if I finish Diamond (so i can transfer mons).

I should learn how to use emulators D:

And @Syd, while it's not a challenge I'm about as close to beating White 2 as you are to beating Black 2. I just have to brave through victory Road with my level 60+ pokemon lol.

11wildy

Me!
Years
Syd, you're almost done, just play on for an hour or 2 and you''ll be finished! :)
And then we'll all be able to enjoy the valentines challenge ! :D

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Man, I always want to play the event challenges, but I have so many challenges running already that... Hnnnnnnnng.

Depending what it is I suppose my recently opened LG would work. Also I suppose I have Black and White versions, but I get so lazy with them cause their not as good as BW2.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Well that pretty much gives away the fact that genders are involved...
>.>
<.<
I was going to do a new Monotype, but I feel like doing something a little different. Can't wait for the event to start!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Considering it's a Valentine's Day challenge, I figured genders being involved would be a given. :P

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Exactly. :P It's gonna rely quite a bit on genders. I can't wait to post it and see how you guys like it. :3

Rewy

untitled follower
Years
Expecting greatness as always.

Side note: Clay sure likes to use Bulldoze... *flipping so many desks here*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back