• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Anything that happened to Hilbert and Hilda in Pokémon Black and White Versions 2?

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2021
Hilbert and Hilda are the protagonists in Pokémon Black and White Versions while their replacements as protagonists in Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 are Nate and Rosa. So is there anything that has happened to Hilbert and Hilda in Pokémon Black and White Versions 2?

Years
What I think happened to the main protagainst from Pokemon Black and White Versions is that since the characters mother thinks your them when you enter the house and makes a comment that they went out looking for N. Maybe they could have gone to another region since there first thought was N flew away. Also maybe they could be stuck in the rubble of Challengers Cave on Route 9. (Just an opinon don't get mad)

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
They probably died. :P

But we don't know, really. Whatever happens to them in Pokemon B2/W2 is just speculation, so there is no clear answer here. Interestingly, I heard that their mother is still around in Nuvema Town.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I think they went on to another region, undercover. Or explored the world by themselves - while your character desired to become like them, and become a hero, too. Not sure! But it sucks that they weren't included.

Years
I think they went on to another region

She's basically right there. Hilbert/Hilda apparently left for another region searching for N, and this is probably why Hilbert/Hilda's mother mistook Nate/Rosa for her son/daughter when you arrive at the house in B2/W2.

It's sad they didn't include Hilbert/Hilda in the game, a nice cameo would have been great or even a battle against them like Red in G/S/C/HG/SS.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Pretty much what others said.
They left off searching for N who, like a true troll, returned back to Isshu to save new protagonist from mad Ghetis.
BW protagonists will probably give up at some point, return home where N will wait and say "Where have you been?"

Back