• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Yup, it was okay but I will say that the second season was a shadow of the first one. Plus it needed more Simon.

Have you seen Senki Zesshou Symphogear?

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
I've seen the first ~5 episodes... But I felt like I was going to be arrested every time I watched it D:

Have you seen Usagi Drop?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
I've seen the first two episodes of the first season. It was cute, but a tad boring

Have you watched any of the first two episodes of Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Definitely, but its not my favourite season and in my opinion, its the season that led to Digimon's downfall.

Have you seen Kamisama no Memochou?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Damn... I seriously need to watch it...
For the second time, this is unfortunately one of few KyoAni masterpieces I have not seen yet...
(If I get it for the third time, it's going on download...)

What about... Tamayura?

I've seen the first ~5 episodes... But I felt like I was going to be arrested every time I watched it D:
AAAAWWW YEEEEAAAA! xD
Loli power FTW xD

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
I have in fact seem Rosario + Vampire... Since you're new and seem to really like the anime, I won't pick it apart like the other mediocre anime i've seen that are asked on here XD but a funny anime none the less.

Have you seen the Grandfather of funny anime.... School Rumble?

Reinforce

Reinforce Production
Years
Finish reading all the comments/reply and already watch some of them

Is there anyone here who already watch Shiki,Hidan no aria,Ore no imouto S1 and S2, Amagami SS and SS+,Attack of Tittan? :)

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
I've seen both seasons of Oreimo, a few episodes of Amagami SS and all of the Attack on Titan episodes that have aired so far.

Have you seen The World God Only Knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back