• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon:Gold's Adventure

Should I add a part in the game when you get bulbasaur, and the sunkurn event as well

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
Pokemon: Gold's Adventure

pokemongoldsadventuresh.png

Logo by: Kip-http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=73941

STORY

Your story begins as a young male/female that has grown up in a house full of pokemon,
One morning you walk down the stairs and your mum tells you to go outside,
You decide to see what Prof.Elm is doing,
As you walk out you see a boy peeking through the window,
You walk over but he had gone inside,
As you go to open the doors he barges you out of the way,
Then Prof.Elm says "Its terrible a thief just stole the Totodile i was preparing for a new trainer!"
You say "Was it that kid with the red hair that just ran out?"
He says "You saw him? I guess that you wouldnt mind explaining to the police over the video phone?"
You walk into the grand laboratory and stand to the side, Walk over to the cyndaquil and it looks ready to fight,
You "borrow" it and walk out,
there you adventure begins!

Features
>Jessie and James are in the games!
>Day and Night system
>Play as Gold in this MANGA REMAKE!
mgc_cb_evo_smilies_collapsed.gif

>New, exciting scripts

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Team:
jambo51- scripter, mapper
Elite Trainer Red- inserter, mapper, basic scripter
Me- very very basic scripter, mapper
Learath2- Scripter, Mapper (M.I.A right now)
Nerketur- Scripter
SnapTime- Team Banner Maker

credits:
Metapod23- Jessie and James OW
The creator of project glowing gold-mitchel1, Kyledove, Wesley FG, UltramasterBDX

Bugs?
Dont lose to the murkrow
trees are messed up in route 30 (does not affect gameplay)
Comma Glitch (will fix)
Grammar Errors (fixed)
Oversized OW (will fix)

BETAS
Demo (up to route 21) after the murkrow battle, there is messed up text saying you wanna go to cherrygrove, this conversation will be changed by the beta! and also, i know that route 30 looks weird, but a special event happens there ;)

USERBARS!

Take off the 2 *'s

USERBAR BY: PROFESSIONAL!

goldsadvanture.jpg

Banner by SnapTime!!!

UPDATE, JULY 14TH, 2011:

Gymleader done
bulbasaur script done
routes mapped out (pics in thread later)

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
Isn't there already a manga remake somewhere on this site?
Oh well, it's interesting to say the least. I've never played a hack that utilizes the day/night system, so I'll probably try it just to see that in action.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Oh well, it's interesting to say the least. I've never played a hack that utilizes the day/night system, so I'll probably try it just to see that in action.

There's lots of manga remakes
This one seems good though ... exepct the pallette errors

I could help you there if you wants?
just PM me if you wants ;)

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
Awesome <3 the tiles. Also like the day/night added to this hack. Hope you complete this manga remake.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
They didnt make those tiles
Its a rom base for Project Glowing Gold

It has the same pallette glitches
u need to add credits :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2017
KingCyndaquil. You should know who the tiles belong to, where did you get them from?

I'd be quick about it or the mods are within their right to lock this thread (but they will likely give 24hr notice).

Other than that, good idea and hope you pull it off, I quite enjoy the manga storyline.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
KingCyndaquil. You should know who the tiles belong to, where did you get them from?

I'd be quick about it or the mods are within their right to lock this thread (but they will likely give 24hr notice).

Other than that, good idea and hope you pull it off, I quite enjoy the manga storyline.

PHEW! ok i got the names, from the resourse center, thanks for the advice

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
i cant find one... if you have one can we use it? and yes you may just PM your info

lol yeah i did, thanks. btw can you tell me who made it?

Mitchel1 = Rom Base
UltramasterBDX = D/D/Pt textbox
Kyledove = HG/SS Tiles, palettes
Wesley FG = D/P trees

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years

PHEW! thanks man i got it, thanks for the adivce
i cant find one... if you have one can we use it? and yes you may just PM your info

lol yeah i did, thanks. btw can you tell me who made it?

i have always wanted to use it, so i felt this hack, in particular, flowed with it. but the only manga remake i ever seen was by interdeth, was there anymore???

Years
woot finnaly the thread is up,
Hey KC (KingCyndaquil) could u change my name from umbreonic aura to Elite Trainer Red please?
:) this hack is gonna be better than interdpths trust me!

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
Nice! a manga hack, I am making one as well, So you paly as Gold and who else....

I would like to know, will you be getting a pichu level 5 with spiky hair that knows Megablot, super rasing thunder, volt tackle, and thundershock

Will Red Green Blue and Yellow be in in.

Do you tarin with Red on Mt Sliver, will the emeraled arc be in it, and what about the HGSS arc

This hack will be petty easy to make, beacuse for half the hack you will be forzoen soil! have fun making it? can you make it you can chosse chiritia as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back