• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon HackGold DS [Beta 4.1.5.1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiar

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 5, 2014
I'm playing on Acekard and it walks fine, but I found a small, but game-crashing bug.
When you walk through that route with Mr. Pokemon the Apricorn Man opens the door, but the game freezes.
It can be easily prohibited by entering the house instead of walking, though.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2012
The same thing will happen with the Miracle seed man south of violet, if you walk infront of him instead of talking to him it will freeze.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
So I'm guessing instead of a boy/girl feature it's a Gold/Red ? ._.

Chiar

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 5, 2014
I found another glitch. Both Falkner and Bugsy have the same roster, just the levels were altered.
EDIT: OH NO! I just found a game-crashing glitch! When you walk on a branch in Ilex Forest on the way you have to catch Farfetch'd, the game freezes.
Too bad, I really liked this game. T_T

Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
dude that unique pokemon wild feature thingy is AWESOME !!! i love how totadile and cyndaquil and chikorita and the others appears randomly (Well for you they're not random, but they might be for u) Congrats man, this turned out off the hook !!

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2018
Can you be more specific?
How does it "not work"?

got it to work on a emulator but when i play it on my r4i card it loads up white screen ??

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2013
nice hack dude will you be making the main persons backsprite red aswell ?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
got it to work on a emulator but when i play it on my r4i card it loads up white screen ??

Some hacks do not work in R4's or R4i's because a handheld system doesn't have enough capacity.

Your gonna have to play this on Pc I'm afraid

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2011
Just started! It is great so far....
Some things that should be added:
Text edits explaining the hack
Overworld edits.... if possible
will ad more on my playthrough.
PS can i be a tester? lol

ExGiygas

The Madman In The TV
Years
Can I ask a fairly simple question? Is this hack finished or is it still being worked on? Because I really want to give this hack a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back