• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Millions and millions of dolla's, yo~

Honest

Hi!
Years
How well are you, economically speaking, at the moment? And let's keep it to spending money, not money you have to rent or whatever. And for kicks, say what you're gonna spend it on, if you want

Currently have $20 bucks. And all of that is going to go towards some present for my crush for her birthday a week from now. I have no idea what to get...

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Right now I have 10k in my debit card. I'm just saving it up for a car or a watch or something nice. Or I'm probably gonna save it all up for college/university.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have ~450 bucks in my savings right now. Since I don't have to pay for much at school and I live with my mom so she handles bills at home, it's pretty much all spending money but I save up over the school year to usually go to CA over the summer to visit my boyfriend. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Technically, right now I have $0.00. In an effort to build credit, I buy everything with my credit card, which has a low $700 limit, which is the bank's money. I spend the money I have on paying that off when I get a check every week. I spend the bank's money on food, bills, and music.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
In my savings I have about ~$200, but on me I have around $80, but I'm stingy with my money so I'll probably sustain the same amount for awhile, of course that doesn't account for what I'll accrue from my job over the next x amount of time.

Years
Got $30 of birthday money (think it's going to go towards Black 2) and whatever spare money I have in my bank account. I think about $100 or so right now? It fluctuates from week to week since I don't have a savings, just the one account. I know, bad Sam, having no savings.

I typically don't usually have more than $200 of free money at a time due to not saving properly. I don't mind, though; it'd be even better if I wasn't such a glutton and didn't buy food all the time. Think of all the money I'd save. :(

Z_Z

Zzz
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2012
Have about 10k. Going on holiday in 2 weeks, guess that is where most will go.

Years
I've got a fair amount of money I could technically spend, but not what I would call guilt-free spending. I don't let myself spend much usually, but right now I'd say I've got maybe $100-200, but even then I wouldn't want to spend that all at once.

I'm gonna probably buy something when I go see Florence + the Machine next month. Got to get the new Mumford & Sons album. Oh, and Pokemon Black 2 (or White 2) when that comes out. And, I dunno, clothes or something.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Don't feel too comfortable saying how much I actually have, but I've been able to save a substantial amount this year. I am saving for a down-payment on a house or flat eventually so that is what that pool of money is. I think investing in property young when you can is the best thing you can do.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I have a pretty substantial amount saved as well, due to having a pretty good job while living at home. I'm not saying how much either though, I'm paranoid about that lol.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Like others, I'd rather not say specifically how much money and/or disposable income I have at the present time. Lest any of you decide to rob me at gun point! But, suffice to say, I'm at my most financially comfortable state as of now. Thank you, lucrative employment! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
Yeahh I can't say I have very much spending money at the moment. Still searching for a job, but with school and stuff, it's hard to earn money. I survive, but the ramen noodle diet is a very real thing for me haha.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Let me say this. This world is broke, people may have money but if the govt found a way to tax the air you breathe they would lol.

I currently have 65 cents and looking for a job but its damn near impossible in this fuked up economy.

Sirfetch’d

I have been saving for a while. I finally bought an Iphone last week. 4s not the 5, but I have no expenses. I got a full scholarship and live at home. My parents handle the finances which allows me to save.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Right now I have about $145 in my bank account and $30 in my wallet. Not nearly enough for me, but I should be able to start putting money away for a few short trips I want to make in the near future.

Of course, I wouldn't be satisfied with the amount of money in my account unless it was at least 25 or 30 million, but there's a pipe dream :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm pretty poor right now. I won't say a quantity, but I'm not doing very well financially haha. Uni is taking a toll on my bank account and until my loan comes through that's not going to improve ;; I'm not struggling or anything, but it's definitely a concern for the future.

Back