• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Did you use the interactable Volcarona in your team?

Did you?

• Of course!

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Of course not!

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
In White, I caught and battled with it maybe once or twice, but never really used it that much. I just recently caught it in White 2, after doing some post game exploring while training some weak Pokemon.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Never used the ones you get for beating the game with, but they do get some usage from post-game stuff. They make for great Pokemon to use for the egg hatching routine, allowing you to fly and make use of Flame Body in one go. =)

D Dog master of war

In the heart of battle!
Years
no I did not use Volcarona in both my Black 1 and Black 2,Because I have fire pokemon already and Darmanitan is the best in-game fire pokemon EVER!

Guy

just a guy
Years
I was in Relic Castle last night while playing White 2 and wound up catching the Volcarona found there. Since I had a full party already it ended up getting transferred to my PC Box. It's stayed there ever since. I'll probably use it, but for breeding and EV training purposes post-game. I don't really have much use for it now and I already have a Fire-type on my team, Emboar.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
It looks a bit weird, honestly, like it's still some semi-larval stage. If it had a more practical and adult body layout I probably would use it.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I'm currently using it on my playthrough of Black 2, and now that it knows Flamethrower it's become a ton more useful, beforehand it didn't really do much except fly.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I love it and junk, but I'll use it sometimes and then sometimes I won't. It really depends on whether or not it matches the rest of my team appearance/color wise. But I DO always catch it. <3

Back