• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky: OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Big question for anyone who still reads the OOC....Anyone have any mad art skills to make a banner for E&S to post in the RP Disscussion board? To advertise more players to hop in?

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I have one thing to say to that.

challenge-accepted-300x244.png

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Quto: I can only make nice stuff via editing. I don't do scratch art. (At least, not by request. I can sprite but that takes hours of hard work I'm not willing to go through for just a banner.)

@Everyone: Meanwhile, I struggle to grasp where Julia as a character is headed. Oh the sweet joy of improvised character development.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
It may not be the best banner, but... Here you go!

Code:
[PLAIN][CENTER][title="Join Quto's RP, Earth and Sky!"][URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=272955"][IMG]http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u665/WolfOfEve/Roleplay/RP/Earth%20and%20Sky/EarthandSkymini.png[/IMG][/URL][/title][/CENTER][/PLAIN]
And this is the code. It's already in my signature!

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Paint.NET, A picture of Pikachu (tinted green), a miscellaneous island picture, and cooltext.com

Did it turn out alright then?

Years
It works out VERY well. :)

Also, another update, I've updated the front post of the OOC topic here.

Changes:
~Re-Organized the text and rules.
~Trainer and Pokemon Team Setups are in Spoiler Tags.
~Some is bold.
~Updated our current Trainer situation.

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
Sign-up (if its not too late to)

Name: Klaus Gershom
Sex: Male
B.Type: Tera
Apperance: On the shorter side (5'5), he has short straight black hair, with a streak of red through it. He wears a bright red running suit, that fits perfectly for moving around easily and keeping him warm. His eyes are a shimmering grey color. He has very few expressions, being of an apathetic person. He appears to always be content with a situation, but doesn't express any true emotion, (unless his Pokemon are in danger). He has a green satchel that he carries around, with supplies and his Pokemon in it.

Team:
Name: Mercury
Species: Castform
Ability: Forecast
Pokemon Move Set: Weather Ball, Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, Hail

Name: Neptune
Species: Quagsire
Sex: Female
Ability: Water Absorb
Pokemon Move Set: Ice beam, Sandstorm, Earthquake, Hydro Pump

Name: Saturn
Species: Exeggutor
Ability: Chlorophyll
Pokemon Move Set: Psychic, Solorbeam, Leaf storm, Sunny Day

Name: Jupiter
Species: Zapdos
Ability: Lightningrod
Pokemon Move Set: Thunder, Pluck [for food], Rain Dance, Drill Peck

Name: Mars
Species: Scrafty
Ability: Shed Skin
Pokemon Move Set: Hi Jump Kick, Crunch, Head Smash, Dig

Name: Venus
Species: Ditto
Sex: N/A
Ability: Imposter
Pokemon Move Set: Transform

Bio: Growing up with a Pokemon Professor from Jhoto as a mentor (his father noticed his interest in knowledge, and so had him apprenticed to a professor), this trainer has done much research in the fields of terrain. Throughout his studies, he developed a close team of Pokemon, which he observed and learned to manipulate and use his surroundings from. He is cold and calculating, but has his Pokemon in best interest. Battle-wise, he thinks fast, and has out-maneuvered many Pokemon. He is rarely surprised, because he knows most Pokemon's cababilities, allowing him to see any possibilities a Pokemon could have, and judging his moves based off that knowledge. Hearing about this challenge from his mentor, he jumped at the chance to further his studies of terrain and survival, through a hands-on experience. He secretly desired the grand prize of one wish, above all else, which he thought about as he traveled to Lethia.

Though I would've liked to have not had a Legendary, Zapdos fit the team perfectly. Klaus obtained him on a journey he took to the Dream World.

Last edited:
Years
As long as the RP is in spring, which it still is, your not too late. :)

trotz59, your profile has been approved, as tradition with each new entry;

Welcome to Lethia.
You are free to start new from the template, or if you wish to go futher in as if Klaus has been here a few days already, hit me up with a PM and we can work something out then. Your choice really, I'll center some challenges for you no matter how you enter in.

I'll add you to the roster in the first post.

PROJECT UPDATE!
AlphaGear_zpsc2e2d5e8.png

This is my progress with RPGear SO FAR... I have Tabbed panes setup and a little of the layout. HOWEVER the login and password boxes don't work YET! I am still putting together a few more files to take login information such as passwords an usernames to store, check and return to the main window itself.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Name: Nathan
Sex: male
B.Type: tera
Apperance: tall, wears black t-sirt with yellow bodywarmer and jeans, wit red striped trainers. Has long thick blue tinted hair and is thin.
Bio: biography? - Has had a rough life, so is adapted to living in the wild. Has adapted to the sense of touch and can feel shockwaves in the earth with his feet due to his training. Has never known his parents but knew his brother who died from the poison of an ekans. He loved his brother with all his heart and wants to bring him back so much. He has had a traumatic life but as lived on with the help of his pokemon friends. He is quite energetic and has many battle startegies to show off. He isn't very confident and is quite enclosed about his feelings, but when it comes to battle, Nathan is serious, positive and ruthless. Nathan has got a darker side sometimes, although most of the time he is nice, but can be really nasty to people he doesn't like, and has on many accounts stabbed his enemys. He gets quite depressed at times, but most of the time this is hidden by a happy kid with big smiles

Name: Glade
Species: Kirlia
Pokemon Move Set: Teleport, psychic, magical leaf, reflect,

Name: Buzz
Species: Beedrill
Pokemon Move Set: Toxic, recover, pin missile, bug buzz

Name:
Species: Celebi
Pokemon Move Set: Leaf storm, vine wip, psychic, recover.

Name: Nitron
Species: Monferno
Pokemon Move Set: flamethrower, machpunch, dig, aerieal ace

Last edited:
Years
Alright, though you kinda gotta understand that There won't be all that much activity from me. I post after at least 2 different members post after each of mine.

I have my reasons, but I have your challenges setup. Your free to post as frequent as you want, just avoid bumping. :P
And make no intent to actually see Grimor on the surface, the pokemon for this RP alone is massive enough to carry the region on its back, without him, the region will sink into the ocean.

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
Sorry for not posting in a while. I've been trying to read most of the whole RP to try to understand exactly what's going on better. It seems like the RP has progressed immensely since the beginning. If someone wouldn't mind, I would greatly appreciate if someone could briefly describe what's going on right now, as far as plot, characters, and gameplay (I understand gameplay for the most part I think) go? Just so that I can better adjust to the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back