• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Rarity Takes Manehatten:

Spoiler:

Years
I'd like to point out that there was a Coco in Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends which Lauren Faust worked on, and now there's a Coco in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Coco also has similar eyes that look like Fluttershy's.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I approve 100% of this new Rarity episode so much.

Spoiler:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Rarity Episode Time.
Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I saw a story for Rainbow Power ponies on Equestria Daily just now. I think what Hasbro & the show are doing with that is this: new merch coming soon to stores. This means that we'll soon see the end of the Crystal Empire era for toys and such, and later on this year we may see new toys, merch, and playsets hitting major retails. Don't know when, but there are so many hints everywhere.

CureYoshiDarkness said:

I don't get that image. Care to point out? :x

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Season 4 Episode 14 - Filli Vanilli
Air Date: February 15th

Season 4 Episode 15 - Twilight Time
Air Date: February 22nd

Season 4 Episode 16 - It Ain't Easy Being Breezies
Air Date: March 1st

Cura

Years
I don't get that image. Care to point out? :x
The stallion has Grumpy Cat for his Cutie Mark; internet pop culture reference. :)

Season 4 Episode 14 - Filli Vanilli
Air Date: February 15th

Season 4 Episode 15 - Twilight Time
Air Date: February 22nd

Season 4 Episode 16 - It Ain't Easy Being Breezies
Air Date: March 1st

Season 4 Episode 14 - Filli Vanilli: CMC Episode? Or mayble Babs comes back?
Season 4 Episode 15 - Twilight Time: Twilight! YAY~!
Season 4 Episode 16 - It Ain't Easy Being Breezies: Not sure what this one is about; maybe this can shed some light? ( https://twitter.com/MMeghanMcCarthy/status/318848041757057024 )

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The stallion has Grumpy Cat for his Cutie Mark; internet pop culture reference. :)

Oh my goodness PRAISE THESE WRITERS for adding in pop culture references in MLP episodes. They are just simply greeeeeat. :D

Also could episode 16 be a Discord episode? Sounds a bit...gangsterish when I read the responses. xD

& peeps, have we discussed what the cutie marks of the CMC's would be? Tried searching the thread for it, so I guess not! Since the CMC's are searching for their cutie marks (and don't know when xD), what do you think they'll get? (You can include Babs Seed in this as well since she doesn't have a cutie mark either!).

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Here's another image of the fedora-wearing grumpy pony.

Spoiler:

It did look like the Grumpy Cat cutie mark was an afterthought because it didn't move with the pony as he moved.

Anyhow, I finally saw this episode, which I have been waiting for because it's a Rarity episode! Again, I wrote down my thoughts as I watched the episode.

Spoiler:

Unfortunately, I haven't been keeping up with pony news, so I have no idea what this Rainbow Power Pony thing is about. Time to head over to Equestria Daily to catch up on merchandise releases!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Cura

Years
Unfortunately, I haven't been keeping up with pony news, so I have no idea what this Rainbow Power Pony thing is about. Time to head over to Equestria Daily to catch up on merchandise releases!

Hidden for those who didn't see the episode yet.
Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I finally spared a moment to watch Rarity's episode.
Spoiler:

So, uh, yeah, I seriously love this episode. <3

Cura

Years
Hello everyone, CureYoshiDarkness [Yoshi] here will some of your interesting news bits on the Pony World.

SEASON FIVE CONFIRMED:
According to an interview with Hasbro Studios president Steven Davis on WorldScreen.com; Mr. Davis made a statement that indeed there will be a 'Season Five' of the Hub Series, 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' due to it being one of the successful shows aired on the Hub TV Network which is part of the Discovery Multi-Network.

You can view the temp cache of the interview: WorldScreen.com

Pinkie Apple Pie Preview on Facebook and YouTube:
A 'spoiler-ly' preview was uploaded to Facebook and eventually reuploaded to YouTube due to problems with the Facebook guest playback bug. Not going to say much, but its link is in the spoiler below.

More Pony References in Teen Titans Go! Series:
Spoiler:

The image is spoilered for reasons, but in the episode pilot, Raven who is played by Tara Strong [who we all know plays Twilight Sparkle] had liked Ponies, a reference to Ponies. Well in the recently new episode, the animated series took that like of pony to another level and this image shows this. Comical.
Source: Various (WorldScreen, EQD, Fackbook, CartoonNetwork, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back