• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MegaDex [Thread Version 2.0]

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Cool. Percult looks better now. Although I'm not quite sure if I saw the prob in the first place. ;D

Also, the Bokruge looks pretty cool, however, the arms look short IMO.

And *sigh* you made a *sigh* "Kawaii" pokemon. >O But it isn't cute ;D
You better make evo's of it tho... or else Kyle will be dissapointed in you! But ignoring the fact that it is "cute", you did a good job with this one as well Fuzzy! So good job and keep the hard work up! =D

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Awesome job you're doing MegaFuz. Losko and Stumber are just awesome, love them both. Keep it up :D.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Cool. Percult looks better now. Although I'm not quite sure if I saw the prob in the first place. ;D

Also, the Bokruge looks pretty cool, however, the arms look short IMO.

And *sigh* you made a *sigh* "Kawaii" pokemon. >O But it isn't cute ;D
You better make evo's of it tho... or else Kyle will be dissapointed in you! But ignoring the fact that it is "cute", you did a good job with this one as well Fuzzy! So good job and keep the hard work up! =D

No fear. The evolution is here. ;D

Awesome job you're doing MegaFuz. Losko and Stumber are just awesome, love them both. Keep it up :D.

Thanks, man. I appreciate your support. XD

[Update!!] Finished up the final touches on Losko's evolution, Loskill. Check him out below and let me know watcha think, please!

V2-Loskill.png

Ullion

Years
its good its good. But umm.. is it supossed to be dark or normal/ It looks more like a dark type to me, but you have it labelled as a normal. =/

anywyas, make a 3rd form now, make it like a... grizzly bear or something. ;D

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
No fear. The evolution is here. ;D

Thanks, man. I appreciate your support. XD

[Update!!] Finished up the final touches on Losko's evolution, Loskill. Check him out below and let me know watcha think, please!

V2-Loskill.png

Heh, the d00d has a necktie XD;
I like him in almsot every aspect, but again the stance seems to betray it. D:
He looks like Robocop, mebeh you should change that? :3

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
its good its good. But umm.. is it supossed to be dark or normal/ It looks more like a dark type to me, but you have it labelled as a normal. =/

anywyas, make a 3rd form now, make it like a... grizzly bear or something. ;D

Well, all Types of my FakeMon are pretty tentative at this point. They won't really be finalized until the whole Dex is complete. I'll need to make sure that there are no Types stacked with more than any other one, so that no one Type dominates the Dex. I already considered making both Losko and Loskill Dark Types, but I'm low on Normal Types at this point, so that's why they're Normal for the moment.

You're never satisfied, are you? ;D

Heh, the d00d has a necktie XD;
I like him in almsot every aspect, but again the stance seems to betray it. D:
He looks like Robocop, mebeh you should change that? :3

Thanks, Jae. Glad you like him. As I already discussed with you, I feel my major flaw as a spriter is making poses that are too stiff looking. It's something that I plan on working at in the future.

I hope to have a new release within the next day or two, so keep your eyes peeled. XD

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
I like the new stuff you've shown, you must have like a thousand made already ; D

Lambent doesn't really look like a first stage Pokemon to me... But, again that's just me...

I would suggest that you use more complementary colors, and maybe some dithering.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
I like the new stuff you've shown, you must have like a thousand made already ; D

Lambent doesn't really look like a first stage Pokemon to me... But, again that's just me...

I would suggest that you use more complementary colors, and maybe some dithering.

Ooh la la. Name change, I see. ;D

Thanks again, man. I do dither, whether you realize it or not. I just use it very sparingly on my Fakemon sprites, as original Pokemon sprites don't have a great deal of dithering either.

Oh, and btw, the fire starter line is very tentative at this point. The line didn't come out as planned. In general, my fire starter design has been tweaked sooo many times. We'll see in time if it stays or not.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Yea, I grew tired of the old one ; )

I don't see a reason why starter Pokemon can't have only one evolution... It would add difference... But maybe you could make a cute baby goat ^_^

Change is a good thing sometimes. XD

Hmm...that would certainly be interesting; a starter with only one evolution. I feel like that would be just wrong for some reason. o.o;; Tradition, I guess...

Awesome Sprites :) What a good job....

Why thank you. I appreciate it. Try to be a little more elaborative with your posts though from now on. ^-^

[Update!!] A well needed update here tonight. I'm releasing Jaspen's evolution, Blizzin. Blizzin is the same type as it's pre-evolution; Ice/Flying. Blizzin roams frozen mountaintops by soaring from peak to peak. It's often known to cause avalanches when it lands after flying at such high speeds.

V2-Jaspen.png
V2-Blizzin.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
hehehe, I'm amazed it can even soar at all with it's large head XD

Anywho, the shading seems all well and good, as does your choice of colours, and I kinda like the simplicity of the design (though it doesn't seem all that practical for travelling at high speeds XD).

Keep it up man.

Also, since MegaFuz has mentioned it above, I'd like to remind you all that every comment requires just a lil bit of constructive criticism. It's just a few more words really, and I'm sure it'll be appreciated.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
hehehe, I'm amazed it can even soar at all with it's large head XD

Anywho, the shading seems all well and good, as does your choice of colours, and I kinda like the simplicity of the design (though it doesn't seem all that practical for travelling at high speeds XD).

Keep it up man.

Also, since MegaFuz has mentioned it above, I'd like to remind you all that every comment requires just a lil bit of constructive criticism. It's just a few more words really, and I'm sure it'll be appreciated.

I definitely agreed with you about the head being big, so I scaled it down a bit and adjusted the shading appropriately. Updated sprite is below. Ya might need to refresh it to see it correctly. ;D

V2-Blizzin.png

[Update!!] I've got a new Psychic/Ghost type to reveal here tonight. I call this guy Appakos. I'm thinking about making this one a possible legendary. I'm also intrigued by an evolution though, so we'll see what happens. Let me know what you think, please. ;D

V2-Appakos.png

Ullion

Years
I'm dissapointed in the fact you havn't made the third evo. *taps fingers* I'm still waiting! >O

And Ray, that comment you made, was awesome. xD I'm still laughing. =/

Anyways, if you're going to make it a legendary, give it an evo as well! >O But it does look good, but too weak to be a legendary alone.

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2007
There really nice!
Nut your fakemon dont strike me as a pokemon type :( thats tobad anyways ur a very good spriter keep it up :D

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
I'm dissapointed in the fact you havn't made the third evo. *taps fingers* I'm still waiting! >O

And Ray, that comment you made, was awesome. xD I'm still laughing. =/

Anyways, if you're going to make it a legendary, give it an evo as well! >O But it does look good, but too weak to be a legendary alone.

You might be waiting for a while then, because there might not be a third evolution to that line. :o

I've decided against making Appakos a legendary. You can expect an evolution for him soon though. ^-^

There really nice!
Nut your fakemon dont strike me as a pokemon type :( thats tobad anyways ur a very good spriter keep it up :D

Most likely because I have my own style when I sprite Fakemon. Thanks for the compliment though, I appreciate it. ;D

[Update!!] Okie dokie, I've completely overhauled my Fire starter line. Lambent, originally the first evolution in the line, will now be the second evolution. I've scrapped the old second evo design completely and replaced it with a new first evolution. I had too many complaints about Lambent being too big for a first evolution, so just I designed and sprited a whole new one. I've also edited the last evolution's eyes to make it look more threatening. You can check out all the changes below. Be sure to drop me a line and let me know watcha think please! ^-^

V2-004-Weebent.png
V2-005-Lambent.png
V2-006-Rambent.png

The next new sprite to be revealed will make 9 new sprites, so I'll be adding a new line to the DexPad and re-working it a bit very shortly.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Pretty nice! It's tail looks really cool, maybe all the pokes in the line should have a "de-attached" tail... ^_~ (that was no sarcasm)

Awww... It's sooo cute XD

And btw, no errors from this one ; )

Ullion

Years
I agree and like the change Fuzzy. And it does look more threatening, however the tails are still too small on the later evolutions, and still make the pokémon look a bit off.

SaturnGrl

Super Sprite Splicer
Years
Yikes! Creepy spider! O_o
But anyhoo, very well made Fakemon. Some of them looked a bit anorexic, and could probably use a bit more mass to them. ^_^
But all in all, your sprites look good.

Back