• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Am I in the minority here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Not that I mind the minority it's just that I feel really bad when I look at certain replies and notice that the ones talking about religion and homosexuality are all opposite my views. I hate to sound like this but am I the only one here who believes that evolution is false and that homosexuality is a choice and not a natural occurrence. I DO NOT WANT A DISCUSSION I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF I AM ALONE. So please if you are in the same mindset as me please PM me or reply here. I do not want to leave but if I am alone with no one on my side I may have to leave. Please answer me soon.

Sorry if this is the wrong place.

Dirk Strider

definition of delicious
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2015
The above is true, though having an opinion in the minority on this topic isn't a justifiable reason to leave a Pokemon website.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
It's true about the Internet being a very liberal place. Sorry about that, but it's obviously only people's opinions. Like 007_eleven suggested, you can always avoid threads that talk about those things. I never barely post in Debates & Discussion cause of my view on somethings being opposite of what the majority says and I hate having to deal with arguments. D&D is the only section I say you should avoid. Chi Chat & Polls doesn't seem to have much topics if anything on those things so I see no point in avoiding that section. There's plenty of other sections you can go to that don't have those type of discussions, Pokemon related and not Pokemon related.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Just don't go to the D&D forum. And if you do, don't try to push your views on others, and they'll hopefully do the same for you and respect you. If it makes you feel better, I have the minority opinion on abortion. I just don't go into those topics because even if I peacefully state my opinion with no intention of debate, I'll get hounded. So it's best to just avoid either that whole forum or topics about those things. It's fine to have the minority opinion, though. Don't let that be a factor in leaving this site, especially when it's a Pokemon forum, not a gay rights forum or an evolution forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back