• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Guest posts

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I stumbled across this post and am wondering how this is possible? Guests posting is a new feature, perhaps?

In any case, I am in no way against this, I'm just confused on how this is possible.

Sorry if this was supposed to be common knowledge, however.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Off the top of my head, it could be a test case by an admin or it could have been a member with some strange forum database issue (maybe a change or a database error, the latter I think happened once before?). I can't say for sure though.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
If I remember correctly that's what happens when someone makes a post and then the account is deleted. The post stays there but their info is all gone so it says the post was by a guest.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Yeah I know that's you can request to delete your account and once your account is deleted, it says your posts were posted by a guest.

Back