• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
@ darth.

nice man! 1 F isnt too bad, ive had the same deal so no worries, you'll be fine.

and the tiles are looking pimp man!

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I now have a lot of free time.
Expect a lot of work getting done.

Today and tomorrow, I will be experimenting with the positions of the graphics and creating most of the necessary switches.

The transparent corners worked.
I might experiment with making the whole system partially transparent.
I'm not sure if RMXP can handle partial transparency though.

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

I really like the style of that drawing, I hope we see more drawings in that style in the near future.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
hey man, I'm using your "vagabond" style deoxys for a titlescreen. I'll post it soon. anyways, how'd you like my demo?

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Progress on the Hunt system is going slow.
If anyone is interested in helping me on the hunt system it would be greatly appreciated.
PM me if you want to help.

When I started I expected to be done way before now.
I would like someone to help me speed up the progress.

------------------------------------------------------------------

On a different note, does anyone know how to turn off the menu.
(And turn it back on for that matter.)

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
I think the evolution of the mixed Corrupted one looks like either a Heartless or a Nobody from Kingdom Hearts.

mewunlimited

is yet to be discovered
Years
hey, darth. Dunno if u remember me sice ive been gone for so long (dont get used to it, ill be gone again soon.)
I just want to say that progress with pokemon nebula seems to be going very well. Your spriting is badass bro. And props to whoever thought of boss squirtle, genius.

, but like I said, Im going to be gone again but hopefully not for long. I have a buisness deal somewhere and there wont be much time to go online.

Also, i have an idea for a desert area callled Doxious Desert
The desert is a paradox because youll find water types in the sand and rock/ground types in the oasis at the center.

Last edited:

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
Awesome idea : )
Altough I must say, that isn't a paradox. Or I don't think so anyway xD
But yeah, I love it, that would be a great area

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
I was just skimmin' through the sreenies, when I noticed something I'm kinda curious about: there are FRLG overworlds. Is this going to be permanent? I honestly don't really care too much, cause I'm still playing this game, but I just thought I'd ask....

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
@missingno.: I believe its against the board rules to ask that, but don't expect anything soon. :(

@vanitas: When he sent me the alpha, I was thinkin bout replacing it for him (but I'm lazy). Anyways, I'm pretty sure that since the custom overworlds are DP, he will eventually, but he's probably workin on more important stuff (eg stuff that will make the game so much cooler XD)

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
oh by the way Bro when someone above said bout the desert, it sparked an idea maybe there could be a part when they find a box in that desert and it is later to be believed to be pandoras box :) and when opend it releases a secret pokemon when you first see it, it shoots out the box really fast you only see the siluete. it could be the new mew :) that would be cool don't you think??

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
@ Andi: Thanks. Just thought I'd ask.
@ Kian: I actually had a Fakemon Idea and called it Pandara, a chaos Panda. It was Light and Dark typed, but it could be something else. I actually had a description and everything....

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Here is the example for Kian.
It is perfect except the background should be transparent.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Sorry I haven't contributed lately (I've been workin on my game). But just so y'know, a new titlescreen shoud be up (If alex liked mine). Thats all 4 now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back