• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
xD
Phanima's right. There's lots of OOC-ness going on. So, this shall be the official Grand Tournament OOC thread. :]
'Course, it's alright to post a small bit of OOC in the RP. I know I'll be guilty of it from time to time.
Mmk! Discuss! >O

Lash

Years
Hooray! This will make things alot easier. OOC's combined with RP posts makes everything confusing on whats what 0_o
Whoever suggested this, thank you.

Trainer Kat

Years
Credit goes to Phanima. :]

I am going to have to give some directions as we progress, like if I have an event planned for a section of the RP. That'll still be in my RP post.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
sounds good... i hate when my character is stuck :( poor Treecko has been leering that Chimchar for like 5 hours while the world moves around him... haha. On a side note... am i the only one who isn't a fan of this Shiny Eevee of Quasar's? -_- it can't just be me....

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
*Blush XP

It's not that big of a deal, I thought it'd just help since there were some single post OOC's and they kind of detered away from the actual RP, but in any case, thanks Kat. :D

And plot-based OOC's are definitely okay, just trying to avoid mod warnings is all. :P

EDIT: Well, the shiny Eevee kind of turned me off as well, but taking into consideration that it hatched from an egg and not given by Oak, it shouldn't know a lot of attacks or skills to make it a threat at the moment, but yeah, I have to agree with Evkay. If it were a normal Eevee, it'd be a little more tolerable but in the end, I don't really mind as long as it doesn't tip the balance too much. *Nods

Trainer Kat

Years
Awwh, Phanima~<3 X3

bahaha Poor Treecko's caught in a time warp. xD

Honestly, not a big fan of the Eevee, but as long as it isn't used for a while, I guess I can let it slide. Especially knowing that in the future we can catch legendaries

Lash

Years
Whoa, that last post of mine was L O N G. But judging by what happens, it was worth the 45mins of typing.

Edit:

Especially knowing that in the future we can catch legendaries

That made my heart beat so fast with adrenaline and excitement XD

Trainer Kat

Years
Mmkay, guys, I'm going to finish Gantz and then go to bed. xD
So this is my last post of the night! I'll be on tomorrow at, like, 10 am EST.

Degenerate

Immortal
Years
Ah, the Eevee did bother me when he first mentioned it as I was expecting it to be overpowered. Kept within reasonable bounds, I guess it shouldn't pose much of a problem. I'm more irritated with that commander1 dude. He seems to be in denial about being denied. Oh and apologies Phanima, when your character turned towards the door I assumed it was because he was going to walk through it. :P

I'm constantly trying to improve my RPing skills so any criticisms are appreciated actually.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
I'm more irritated with that commander1 dude. He seems to be in denial about being denied.

Yeah dude, he annoys me too. xD Technically he didn't even sign up! Telling me you're 12 (which, in itself is breaking a rule, since you can't be younger than 13 in my RP), and that you're male hardly qualifies as a sign-up!

Ugh, he's been reported. I have informed him of this fact, as well as the fact that I will have no qualms about reporting him a second or third time, should he continue to post in this RP.

Yeah, I know I sound kinda mean. O.< I don't mean to. He is spamming, though.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
No need to feel responsible, if he refuses to listen he'll just have to face the consequences (ie. majestical moderator ban-hammer). Hopefully, he'll take his warning seriously and at least learn a little about how RP's are handled around here. ><

And Lash, about your post, it was a little...over the top. I'm trying not to nitpick and I admit I enjoyed reading the post, but having small little Pikachu take down a wild Fearow and a flock of Spearow is a little too much, especially with the almost limitless electricity it administered and the fact that you caught it afterwards, I don't know...it kind of borders on the God-modding rule a little. But since you did wound Marcus and Pikachu at the end, I guess it doesn't ruin the balance too much. Maybe tone it down a little next time. :3

Sorry about all that but addressing these sorts of things is kind of an instinct I have. I'll try to restrain myself a little though, since RP's are meant to be fun. :D

And don't worry about it Degenerate, it was just a misunderstanding. Plus I'm glad your open to criticism (I am too XD) so I'll make sure to call you on any future mistakes. XP

Degenerate

Immortal
Years
Yeah dude, he annoys me too. xD Technically he didn't even sign up! Telling me you're 12 (which, in itself is breaking a rule, since you can't be younger than 13 in my RP), and that you're male hardly qualifies as a sign-up!

Ugh, he's been reported. I have informed him of this fact, as well as the fact that I will have no qualms about reporting him a second or third time, should he continue to post in this RP.

Yeah, I know I sound kinda mean. O.< I don't mean to. He is spamming, though.

Yeah, the funny thing though, is that I could've sworn he wrote up an excellent Sign Up sheet for another RP. Oo Hm, I must be mistaking him for someone else. And yeah, what Phanima said, there's no reason you should feel responsible for his actions. In my opinion, you made the right move.

I'll be looking forward to your criticisms then, Phanima. :P

Trainer Kat

Years
Grr grr grr he's doing it again. D<

Mm, I'm open to criticism too. I'm always up for improving my writing style.

Trainer Kat

Years
Yeah, his last comment was impossible to understand. I don't want to write another OOC post to him, so thank you for PMing him. If nothing else, I suppose the mods could deal with him, especially since I noticed him signing up for other RPs with
"Mark
male."
xD

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Kat, A Meowth being caught for you XD

Nevermind, read the post wrong.

Hey Phanima, were you in Ninetails' RP with me and Kat? I was called Electivire by then and my chatacter was affectionatly known as the 'boy with the Pineco' I'm sure you were in it... With a Dratini if I recall.

Trainer Kat

Years
Yeah, when you signed up, I was THRILLED because all three of us were in an RP together again. x3
Awwh, I loved Wayne~<3

Honestly, I have to say, you guys are probably the best group of RPers I've ever RPed with. :] And every time Evkay posts, it's absolutely hilarious.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I will not let this one die XD I tryed not too let the other one die but I was the last poster. I didn't PM anyone because I didn't know anyone. I think I tryed to PM you at one point Kat, but your inbox was full xP.

To bad about commander1 though... He should go 'heal my grotle' wtf was that about?

Also I loved the character of Kat last time, the new one is a lot like her, but more mild. (Pichu rivals ftw!)

Trainer Kat

Years
I won't either. I'm having fun with this one, nice break from college and all. :3

Ahaha me clearing out my inbox consists of me deleting like, one message. xD I'm probably gonna donate $10 so I can get extra storage space.

I've reported both his posts, so hopefully he'll be taken care of soon. : /
I have NO idea, especially considering he doesn't even HAVE a Grotle. His latest was utterly impossible to understand. If anyone can translate it, I'd appreciate it. xP

And I swear I'm gonna post soon. Just as soon as I'm done watching Gantz err...doing homework. o.e

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
How come I was never told this thread existed? XD.

Commander01, is just a SPAMer, nothing more.

I've RPed a lot, and you guys are amazing, I can't beleive how popular this is as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back