• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Come at me, bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

Derodero's first ever shop!

Figured opening a shop might help induce some activity in this section. And I need to be a lil' more motivated. :P

Examples of my stuff:

Tags:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Requested stuff:
Spoiler:

Application Template:

1. Size of the Signature: (I'd recommend 500x170. I'm best at those)
2. Background Colors/Image:
3. Render or Image [Please post the L i n k~]: Post high quality stuff. And renders are preferred.
4. Text:

Rules:

I'll try my best to make stuff asap. But it might take time depending on how busy I am irl. So don't keep nagging me. And no SPAM allowed. Keep things clean. And post high quality stuff, like I said above. And give credit.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I'm really just in love with all of the work you've done, so I'd love it if I could get a tag AND an avatar from you, if possible.

1. Size of the Signature: 500x170 and avatar (if possible) to be as big as possible
2. Background Colors/Image: Go nuts
3. Render or Image [Please post the L i n k~]: Here ya go.
4. Text: Azure Knight

derozio

Years
They're done, Jellicent. I hope you like 'em. Tell me if you wanna change something.

AKV1.png

ico1.png
Ico-1.png

I couldn't help but feel the left side of the avi seemed a little empty. So I added text. Pick whichever you like. Or if you want the text changed, just say so.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
1. Size of the Signature: either 400x150 (what I usually use) or 500x170 if you can't do that. ♥
2. Background Colors/Image: surprise me.
3. Render or Image [Please post the L i n k~]: see below
4. Text: sky's the limit

1. Size of Avatar: 100x100 or 150x150 (or both)
2. Background Colors/Image: Same as Signature. otherwise surprise me.
3. Render or Image: see below
4. Text: n/a. or surprise me.

for the images i have these three. i wish i could find more high quality screencaps but sob i can't. if you would like me to find different ones or render theses ones for you just ask!
[x] [x] [x]

I wish I had screencaps of what the icons in my signature are from but ala i do not.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
They're done, Jellicent. I hope you like 'em. Tell me if you wanna change something.

AKV1.png

ico1.png
Ico-1.png

I couldn't help but feel the left side of the avi seemed a little empty. So I added text. Pick whichever you like. Or if you want the text changed, just say so.

Spoiler:

Like omg, I almost peed when I saw this. This is amazing. Legit, omfg thank you so much. <3333333

derozio

Years
I'm glad you liked them. <3; Don't be shy to post more requests if you want.

And Tara, I'm working on your set. I'm actually partially done with your avi. How do you think it looks as of now? Do you want any text? I actually feel I should go for some text. The right side seems a lil' empty. Besides that, do you want some more color enhancements? Or do you want it to cover more of ash and pikachu instead of the sky? What should I do? I'm so confused. @_@'

1a.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Oooouh, looking nice so far! And actually ... that avatar would be perfect for the 'Sky's the Limit' phrase since the background is A BIG BLUE SKY. ♥ Then for the signature maybe have 'Satoshi' instead of the same phrase again? or 'Best Wishes'.

Also I like the color enhancements as they are but feel free to mess with 'em some more; you know how i like my icons haha ~

Edit: Or, alternatively, put Satoshi's name (and/Or 'Best Wishes') in the avatar and 'Sky's the Limit' in the tag. Either works!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
1. Size of the Signature: 500x170.
2. Background Colors/Image: Up to you!
3. Render or Image [Please post the L i n k~]: Hope this is okay.
4. Text: Soul Evans

Please and thank you.

rpryor03

In and Out
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 9, 2024
1. Size of the Signature: 500x170
2. Background Colors/Image: Go crazy
3. Render or Image [Please post the L i n k~]: i.ytimg.com/vi/hEzfUPpYBR8/0.jpg
4. Text: Richard Pryor III

derozio

Years
Toshiro's (awesome render. Your tag will be beast, man!) and Drakow's requests have been accepted. But rpryor, your image is a little too low quality for me to work on. Plus, it has a lot of characters. Try to narrow it down to one.

Skyavi.png

v1.png

v2.png

v3.png

Tara, I had a hard time working with Satoshi for a theme. Something about it just didn't felt right. But yeah, this work is neither my best nor my worst. I dunno why I'm posting multiple croppings, though. Just pick one which suits you the best. Hope you feel satisfied, at the very least. Or I'll give it another go, if you want? As for the icon, I DID make a few changes in it since the last time but they might be a little too sublime to notice right away. Yeah, not talking about the text. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
We're already having a discussion on these guys in VM but I just want to say thank you here in the thread! Everything else that I would have said here I have said in VMs haha~

derozio

Years
WB.png

Without blur.
WiB.png

With blur.
BurnedWiB.png

With Blur + burned edges.

I think I'm satisfied with these. You may use them, Tara. :o
Not to mention I can't really force myself to make tags based on Ash anymore. Twice is enough to use up all of my creativity, if any lol.

Currently working on Toshiro.'s theme. Will search for some Giovanni's stocks side-by-side.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
1. Size of the Signature: 500x170. also could i get and avatar... largest size with violating the rules please :3
2. Background Colors/Image: purple/black or red/black
3. Render or Image [Please post the L i n k~]: Post high quality stuff. And renders are preferred. http://iiwallpapers.com/images/big/headphones-girl-anime-wallpaper.jpg
4. Text: If I Could Go Away With The Music also if possible could you remove the text in the corner(s)? thanks

derozio

Years
The Last One, your request has been accepted. Will work on yours after I'm done with Toshiro's and Drakow's stuff. I'll probably have had an easier time if the render was a little more dynamic but w/e. :P As for you, kayla - I'll try. But I won't promise anything. That render seems very hard to work with. I might not be able to make anything really good with that.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I love your work, bro! :3 Wondering if you can do a sig and avatar set for me.<3

1. Size of the Signature: 500x170 and avatar 150x150, or whatever works
2. Background Colors/Image: Warm colors
3. Render or Image [Please post the L i n k~]: http://i.imgur.com/GTALU.jpg
4. Text: Lilith the Siren

derozio

Years
That'll do nicely, sis. :D Accepted.

On a side note, I'll probably be done with Toshiro's today.

Cid

Years
This is so awesome. Good ol' Derozio's active again, and I actually came back at the right time to see you open a shop. Anyway, because I can't really make graphics and you, sir, are certainly one of the best artists here, I'd like to fill in a request. :D

1. Size of the Signature: 500x170 plus a 150x150 avatar (if you can still handle more)
2. Background Colors/Image: I'll leave you to decide.
3. Render or Image [Please post the L i n k~]: Hope this is considered to be high quality.
4. Text: "Sora" and/or "ソラ" and/or "light falls into darkness"; The last one is pretty long, I know. Otherwise, I can't think of good text that fits. If there isn't much empty space, you might as well leave it blank.

Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back