• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Decisions: Hasty or Play it safe?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
What's your attitude when you're making decisions? Hastily, or thinking thoroughly before you decide?

Last edited:

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
I play it safe, of course, so that I wouldn't do something I regret later on, like what happened to me many times.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
It would depend if it affects my life in any way i would play it safe if not i might just di it without thinking.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I'm dangerously impulsive. In my mind I'm always ready to face the consequences after doing something most would call reckless, and of course I almost always end up regretting my decisions . Later down the road I appreciate the experience, though; and I'm learning to control my impulses.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Hasty when it's about doing things, safe when it's about buying things. I get bad cases of buyer's remorse but nothing similar when it comes to actions because they usually become memories that I can laugh about later.

Guy

just a guy
Years
The phrase "Better safe than sorry" comes to mind. I always like to weigh out my options a lot of the time before making a decision. I don't want to act too quickly, otherwise I might end up regretting it. Although, I am guilty of making some rash decisions in the past.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
For me it depends on the situation. If it's a hard decision to make, I usually take my time and think it through. If it's pretty easy, I like to answer as soon as possible.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I think it through far too much to the point where if I don't make a hasty decision, the time will pass and I'll miss out on whatever it is I have to make a decision about. So then I usually just play eenie meenie miney moe lol.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Life is all about risk and rewards. Sometimes you don't have time to think about decisions and you just got to act how you feel is best. Other times, you have all the time in the world to think things through and act accordingly.
Playing card games, you have to take risks in order to be victorious and sometimes you lose because of that risk. In the end, I would consider myself a mixture of the two.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Quite hastily, and thankfully with no regret. I chose what I chose, no turning back.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Like Cosmotone8, if it's major, I'll spend a year deciding if I must xD but if little, Option A xD
Anyways, like Elendil, "Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien" xD

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I play it a little too safe, to the point where people can sometimes get impatient with how long it takes me to decide something :p

Back