• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Deathbyalice Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
I am doing great? My bf just left to go to work, I have 18 books from the library to help with the reasearch of the book I'm writing, and I finnally got hired for a job! YAYNess!
What about you?

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
lol this is my 2nd most popular thread (besides my game)... its much more succesful than my fan club...

wow 18 books, thats alot

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Shadow of Ash said:
18 books 0.o well congratulations on the job!!! *throws party and hands out Umbreon plushies* What job is it?
Working at an asian resturaunt! lol.

Esai said:
lol this is my 2nd most popular thread (besides my game)... its much more succesful than my fan club...

wow 18 books, thats alot
Yeah, I know, but I need to research for the book I am writing... You think I got too many?

Esai

Years
i dont really think it matters... aslong as they are good ^_^, i think if you think its too many then its too many (confusing or wat lol) but otherwise no its fine

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
bgtfamily said:
Can i join the DA club? :P

Reputation is stupid in some ways.... especially for dissing Tupac, he sux.

Here we go with those stupid lables put on ppl... "i think your goth cus you wear black" ..... stupid society.... and you know what i think about this...

The nicest thing death has done for me... made me laugh, lol
Do I really make you laugh? Yayness! I like to make people happy!

Esai said:
i dont really think it matters... aslong as they are good ^_^, i think if you think its too many then its too many (confusing or wat lol) but otherwise no its fine
lol, i understand. It really isn't too much for me, I enjoy reading!

Shadow of Ash said:
Congrats on your job ^_^
You can never have too much for research. The more the better I say.
I guess so, I want my book to sound authentic, even though it is fantasy!

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Yay! Thank you!!!

Someome gave me bad rep forputting someone on my ignore list, he was on my ignore list because he sent me insulting PMs, and when I asked him to leave me alone, he said no.The person who gave me bad rep said that wa uncalled for, but I had a reason, why would some one give me bad rep for that...and they took away almost 100 rep too...

Esai

Years
Only show the list once every 1 or 2 pages not every 2 minutes/seconds XD

Owner:
Esai

Co-Owners:
MegaDitto
Shadow of Ash
Tig

Members:
Deathbyalice
bgtfamily
Anacortes
Mewman

3rd Page heres a list update.

Bad rep for adding some1 to the ignore list, thats just stupid (i might get bad rep cos i bad repped some1 for insulting this club)

Last edited:

Esai

Years
lol i agree i thing pc is losing control it is getting spam and bad reps for having different beleifs. its annoying and cruel. Especially bad repping people lots of times like some1 did to deathbyalice

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Esai said:
lol i agree i thing pc is losing control it is getting spam and bad reps for having different beleifs. its annoying and cruel. Especially bad repping people lots of times like some1 did to deathbyalice
Yeah, I know, I ignored him too.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
Years
Yeah I haven't left 'cause there are still some really nice people here. But this thing really is getting out of control. Attacked by noobs and older members like WolfWood 0_o. But the bad rep thing is so not working out. I've only recieved bad rep once and it was when I defended Demmonic Angel when ACManga put up that thread about her being a "fake".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back