• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
Why do you even INSIST you guys have shiny mews, when there has not been an event for the Old Sea Map. It's impossible to get a mew officialy as of now. It's either you got it the wrong way, or your lying. i sugggest you show proof. seeing a shiny mew is laughable.

Persona

Banned
Years
how am i supposed 2 show proof? look, if u don't belive me....I DON'T CARE....ok? there is a way 2 catch a shiny mew. END OF DISCUSSION

~D.S~

Years
DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
sure lets start leveling dem up, and i think they would put it in our t-cards, o i forgot i was asking metal mario 2 make 1 for me, i'm gonna add the mew.

~D.S~
gaa... of all the SHC members who deserve first post on page 200... you'd be like infinityith on my list... (I mean it! XD)

Seriously, the club went hyper for the duration of the time I spent out at class. No fair!

lugia_master said:
WELL I used a cheat to get to faraway island but not to get the shiney mew!PLEASE CAN I JOIN1*cries and pulls ur leg*
Then do as I asked in my previous reply: List all the shinies you own and briefly describe how you caught each.

And what's with the onslaught of shiny unobtainables? And I hereby decree that they don't count (at least for the cards), and here's why:
Suppose Nintendo makes them available some time in the future Then, everyone has the chance to get them as shiny and that'll count as it should. Supposing that happens, if I count cheated ones now, I've just given you an unfair head start over those who don't cheat, but try to get them as shiny once Nintendo makes them available. Of course, this depends on Nintendo making them available, but this is always a possibility.

Persona

Banned
Years
really? nincada is easy actually, even evolving it 2 a shedninja & a ninjask......wats so hard about rasing it,preytell?

o and metalmario did u do the t-cards yet? sum1 is really impatient of getting it

~D.S~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Hey MM, can we just take away their games and put these kids on a time out?

DragonSlayer(Ryan), it's true that you can not find Mew on any gameboy advanced game without useing Action Replay, Gameshark, or another cheating device. Please do not make us think less of you by claiming otherwise.

LDD's update: Nothing.... drat. I will be the first to get the third star color, oh yes I will! V(^_^)V

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
tch, maybe it being at level 11 and alreadfy needs 1021 exp points to level up again.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:

DragonSlayer(Ryan), it's true that you can not find Mew on any gameboy advanced game without useing Action Replay, Gameshark, or another cheating device. Please do not make us think less of you by claiming otherwise.

LDD's update: Nothing.... drat. I will be the first to get the third star color, oh yes I will! V(^_^)V

No don't take my Emerald! I don't wanna time out! *hugs and begs LDD*

Persona

Banned
Years

what???? i caught it and i didn't use ne cheating device! is sumtin wrong with my game?

~D.S~

Years
DragonSlayer(Ryan): Guess what? You're on parole! Here's why: Your claimed shinies vary between your join request (Charizard, Houndoom, Flaaffy, Sharpedo, Grumpig) and your SHC card request (Charizard, Suicune, Dragonite, Typhlosion, Ho-oh, Rayquaza, Blaziken, Flygon). You also claim to have found two shinies within a day of each other, and make nothing of it. If I count all shinies you've claimed to own, the total is fourteen. Thirdly, you claim to have captured a shiny Mew without cheating, which is impossible. If you don't straighten things up by the time you reach 30 posts, you will be banned.

I'd rather have had the pkmaster get P200. >.<

Persona

Banned
Years
wow srry i thought u were aloud 2 make up ur own shiny pokemon, but ur suppose 2 use the 1 u had? really srry for that mistake but i did catch that mew but if u still don't believe me then fine i'll say i never caught it, although i did, i still stand by it.

i apologize for using the shiny pokemon i don't have for my t-card, i never knew i had 2 use my own.

~D.S~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
No she isn't and no she isn't. So that would be a no. *shrugs* *sighs* All that time and nothing to show for it... I even offered her a Ho-oh...*bleh* I was planing on puting it in my sig with a note saying I caught it, but it was hers. She doesn't use the internet at all, you see.

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
No she isn't and no she isn't. So that would be a no. *shrugs* *sighs* All that time and nothing to show for it... I even offered her a Ho-oh...*bleh* I was planing on puting it in my sig with a note saying I caught it, but it was hers. She doesn't use the internet at all, you see.
How'd you get a ho-oh? Maybe when I get to to Farlobar (sp?) town I'll look for a shiny Zangoose. Even though it looks very funky...

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Agent9 said:
How'd you get a ho-oh? Maybe when I get to to Farlobar (sp?) town I'll look for a shiny Zangoose. Even though it looks very funky...

Pokemon Colosseum:
1) beat the game,
2) purify all the shadow pokemon, and then
3) beat the non-story mode Mt. Battle without changing your team lineup.

It joins you willingly, no need to catch it. (I've played through the game twice now, so I have two.)

Years
Post 5000! At least I get this! (I think)

lugia_master: You're on parole, too! Once again, your claims are pathetically inconsistent. You've "joined" three times, and for each one, the shinies you've listed have been different.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2006
can i join? (i've wanted to join for a long time but i wanted to get my first shiny(which i didn't find but i'm looking for a shroomish))

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
Wow, they should atleast get there shinies right...And isn't it a bit tough MM being co-owner, with ryan and Aaryn and Yami ZIdane not on at times...? Maybe LDD or someone should help you out with the members that want to join.

dulemaster: shroomish is hard to catch as well. especially a shiny one..

Not a great idea iguess.....XD

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
LDD, Shiny Hunter Admin? Hmmm, has a nice ring to it. LOL V(^_^)V

Saddly I have to log out now.

Side note: *looks at game* Silver/Kamon is Geovanni's son? He's the only young male redhead I know....hm, maybe in my story... *evil laugh*

Good night. Ja-ne! (Ja-ne = See-you)

Back