• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
Hi, would you be interested in breeding me:

Taillow Egg (with Brave Bird if possible)

and also a mystery egg?

Must be in egg form.

If you can trade within 10 minutes, that'd be brilliant.

I can offer a Male Bagon with Hydro Pump (good for adding to your egg moves list),a Brave Touched Munchlax, an EV'd Kingdra Adamant 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Hp

ok i can breed you a brave bird taillow but it may be a bit, as i have no taillow/swellow in SS. but ill go procure one real quick. :)

Years
Ohhh....

1.I don't have Kingdra. forgot I traded it after it laid around for over a year :P
2. I'm getting a Taillow egg, so nevermind about that.

If you want the other two, or a Quiet lv.2 Giratina-O, I'll give you them for the mystery egg. Otherwise....doesn't matter, sorry for wasting your time.

Years
Ohhh....

1.I don't have Kingdra. forgot I traded it after it laid around for over a year :P
2. I'm getting a Taillow egg, so nevermind about that.

If you want the other two, or a Quiet lv.2 Giratina-O, I'll give you them for the mystery egg. Otherwise....doesn't matter, sorry for wasting your time.

ohhh okay then. ok so a mystery egg for bagon then?

juanhbk1

Somewhere in the Middle?
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2016
Hey still want to trade my EVd Roserade for your EV Blaziken?

Years
Hey still want to trade my EVd Roserade for your EV Blaziken?

ok yeah we can still trade but im having blaziken cloned by wonjoon0330 tonight because pokemafia made an offer for him too

uhm.. a jirachi and celebi for salamance and metagross ^^

ok jirachi is in my platinum so we're going to have to do 2 trades. add my ss and platinum Fc's

Last edited:

BahamutH

And iN hoPes oNce aGaiN
Years
I'll wait for the next tarde

so, thanks a lot for the pokes, if you wanna battle I can still, but I'll be offline...

Last edited:
Back