• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

TV Shows? Criminal Minds and (when it finally premiers) Psych. Other than that sometimes it's one and showing reruns of NCIS and such but that's pretty much it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Iiii am just waiting for DCTP to release the latest Detective Conan movie and for the last episode of United World to come out. That's pretty much it anime wise. Kind of different manga wise? idk.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Trying to keep my airing show count down, think I'm at 4 (+ shounen titles I catch up on every few months) right now.

I feel ill. Lovely.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I saw something earlier today but haven't had a chance to say anything til now. Today was Lappy's birthday, no? Happy birthday, Lappy if so :3

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Hahahahahah Symphogear got a second season. Sometimes I've got to take my hat off to Japan's horrible taste, I honestly didn't see this coming.

I will always have time for singing space lesbians.
Spoiler:

Don't go on /a/ a lot now. Hopefully K turns out to be one of the things that draws me back.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

My drop lists stand at 40 for cartoons and 108 for comix/boox. I pretty much dropped all of the manga in 1 go though due to translations not happening mostly.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Most manga I don't even keep track of what I've read. One-shots and doujinshi and the likes.

Symphogear can exists as much as it wants, as long as I don't have to watch it.
I'm training myself to drop things easier. I know my droplist is huge, but with all the anime I "try" every season I can't afford to finish all of them.

[K] has insanely good art (though it feels like they just add a bunch of effects for no particular reason most of the time) and music. So far the show mostly feels like the standard English-horny homolust Durarara-wannabe though.

Which means I like it.
Holy sodding hell, those futuristic environments. Why couldn't Accel World be that cool.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I can't really complain about anything on your dropped list. Although I liked Koko being loco.
4LvMe.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back