• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Join Avenue Adventures

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 22, 2014
Haha I kept wondering about the constant flow of magnamites coming up in the records too. Thanks for the tip!

My Avenue is Rank 12.
It's called Vesperia (Trying to think of new name, any suggestions?)
My phrases are 'Fantastic' and 'MUM?DAD?'

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
Wish it was easier to pass the Coil. I keep getting trainers who already traded in my searches. qq

Anyway, I renamed my Avenue "Hinamizawa" and my phrase when I'm excited became "Nippah~!". Fresh-baked cupcakes to those who catch the reference~

Finally got a Nursery setup, now focusing on ranking it. My Market hit Rank 8 and became Judith's Emporium. That's about it.

[Edit] After a few trades, Hinamizawa became Rank 18, Aoi's (my White character) Kitchen became Bistro Aoi. Going to work on Jaclyn's Place (Nursery) and Armina's Flowers (Florist) next.

Last edited:

Blue Emerald

One of life's great mysteries
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 15, 2022
I just noticed this, but since all of my employees were fans in my game, they all have names that either start with a J or an A! Pretty clever, haha!

Tonight, I just reached rank 10, so I got to rename Join Avenue. I named it "Avenue U" -- the U stands for Unova. =P Not only that, but I got to see a bunch of my stores upgrade for the first time! I didn't even know they could do that! That's pretty neat. Getting to Rank 4's well worth it. :)

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 15, 2013
Also on level 2, my title is my first name (Madeleine), my greeting is Hello! and my phrase is Nya~

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
My name is Jub (can't remember what my title was. :S Probably amazing or something like that. xD), and my catch phrase was oh well since I say that a lot and didn't expect everyone to say it to me constantly. xD I think I'm on about rank 8 at the moment but I'll have to check. :D Also, as for a story... :D I connected with my friend before they got to join avenue, and their character keeps yelling "bababababa" at me. xD It was... pretty amusing. :P :D

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I tried to name my Avenure, "The Place To Be", but I didn't have enough Letters.

So I named it Mall Tycoon.

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
I get a lot of J and A names too... anywho, I just hit rank 10 as well and named my avenue "Stardust", after my favorite Jojo's Bizarre Adventure story arc, Stardust Crusaders. My nickname is "Skippy" after an old chatroom name I had when I was 13 and my employees and fans have said lots of things over time since I'm indecisive. Wish I could pass the Coil but I gots no Wifi :/

blue

gucci
Years
I was surprised at how interested I was at the Join Avenue, I regularly check back for new residents and I don't know my current rank but it's full of shops and quite popular I know that much.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
My avenue is called ''Bluefire'' My phrases are ''Oh!'' and ''Hmm...!'' (couldn't think of anything).
All the people address me as ''M'Lord'', heheh ;D

I have got Janus' Mart (pretty sure that's the default tutorial shop).
A raffle stand, and my sister's own berry shop! :I

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2012
My Avenue's name in StuffWorld, my phrases are "Be Fancy" and "Not Bad." I make the little people call me Mr.Deus, lol. (My avenue is lvl 12 btw)

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Hehe thanks to this thread I found some pretty good tips to expand my avenue as well! Right now I'm at level 2, I have all shops built (except for the nursery of course), my name is Miss Kitty, and my phrase is < PURR ♪ >. I'll admit I didn't give it much thought about it until a couple of days ago, but it's starting to grow on me :)

Blue Emerald

One of life's great mysteries
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 15, 2022
Just a few days ago, I finally got a nursery, my employees are starting to recommend shops to customers, and Burgh paid a visit and caused Avenue U to go up a whole popularity rank!

The avenue really is a great way to make money; buy some mulch from the florist, honey from the market, and collect some Hard Stones from the antique shop, and trade it all to some maniacs, and you can make a nice profit -- which is great if you're still purchasing a lot of TMs or need to use your avenue to speed up Pokemon raising.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I don't use it too much but the Avenue's rank is 4 and i haven't done much with it.I make the people call me Cap'n just for the hell of it.The only leader that visited me is Drayden.

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
I nicknamed myself "Lyrie-sama" and I felt awesome B)
and my catchphrase is "Always" for a harry potter tribute~ <3
my join avenue is lv 8 I think... I haven't checked

Years
How rare are the gym leaders? Drake came threw on my white 2 and dumped a load of points.
I also have wifi trades and ppl from dreamworld but jw about gym leadrs

I meant drayden and not drake. My b

Last edited:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I just reached Rank 10; renamed it Dream Blvd but that's subject to change as soon as I think of a better name u_u;

I really want a Nursery and another Fitness spot, I hate how when you change the date/time it doesn't let you buy anything for x amount of days.

Back