• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

~CreamyChoco~

Happy new year to everyone
Years
Well everyone i was just wondering why is there is no much activity on the club? i mean i thought the club will have alot of members and they will keep talking and it will be crowded and fun but only 5 to 12 person talks and in a very low rate :(

~CreamyChoco~

Years
Everyone i wanted to say that the shiny Volbeat i have is traded! and i will remove it from my list BUT i caught a Shiny Surskit and Peko was the one who helped me to capture it and here are the pictures of the shiny surskit in the attachments

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
CreamyChoco, you really shouldnt double post

also, you really need to stand up for yourself against bully's. Someone beating you up over a game is.........................................stupid, to say the least. you MUST tell an adult about that

~CreamyChoco~

Years
keruso i did stand up for my self .... why do you think hd broke my arm.... he did that because i stand up againts him... [this post have been posted by a phone]

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
Sorry, i've been gone for a wile as I did a bit of a Shiny Hunting by myself, but I'm back! So I've just notice, but where's the monthly and yearly quest?

Oops, sorry about that! *updates first post*

I'm really sorry to hear about that, ~CreamyChoco~. :( Hope things get better for you soon! Congrats on the shiny Surskit, though!

Last edited:

PekoponTAS

Game Boy Advance Fan
Years
Well pretty much as soon as I got my shinies, they're gone. My sapphire save data just randomly deleted itself. Seriously, a message popped up saying "The save data has been deleted", and boom, both shinies are magically gone. So I guess I'm back to square 1. Soft reseting for shiny Torchic. It stinks, but in a way I'm a little glad. I should have properly ev trained and evolved my torchic into an awesome Blaziken, and now I have a reason to try and get him again and do it right this time. It still really stinks though. : (

~CreamyChoco~

Years
awwwww peko :-C you lost your data? thats why i hate 3rd gen games any way i have been trying to get a shiny ponyta in pokemon emerald i stopped at 125 encounter but then i was bored and i paused thd game and left to do something else.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Congrats on new shinies.

Sorry to hear what happened creamy choco, hope you get well soon, and remember to not face bullys alone, always ask an adult for help, and don't show them you are afraid or they will continue to bother you, just ignore them because they are just hiding that they are really cowards and jealous of you. Take things easy and always be happy because there's always a shining tomorrow. And never drop your guard.

Sorry to hear what happened to your game Peko, it was just starting or did it reach more than 999:99 hours of playing, or got hit, got dust or anything happened to it or found a glitch in the safe file, because it's really rare for a game to do that. Hope you recover your shinies soon.

Cya everyone and happy hunting.

Years
Congratulations to everyone who got a shiny since my last post! Sorry for not naming names, but I don't come her much since there seems to be 1 post every 2-3 days :/

However I do come bringing good news, I got myself a shiny today! :D

Spoiler:

I've only been soft resetting since the 7th January so this was a very very quick hunt, ~500 resets! I caught her in a Quick Ball on the 5th or 6th turn in the end, so I may as well have used a Pokéball! She's Bashful nature and I ended up calling her Gracidea. Obvious, but extremely fitting!
My boyfriend wanted me to include that today also, a good 7ish hours earlier, he found his shiny Registeel which he'd been hunting since beginning of December on and off, so in the end probably did just over the odds. He just Master Balled it and it has a Rash nature.

My plan now is to find something at Village Bridge, which I'm hoping won't take too long with the Shiny Charm, and then start my Black 2 and possibly also my Platinum Badge Quests!
Good luck everyone else on your current hunts!

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
GOOD LORD!!!!!!

my three month drought is over!!!
look in the spoiler to see who i caught (my pics tend to be too big for some reason)

Spoiler:

not quite who i wanted, though im glad its not another Zubat. I really wanted Cleffa or Nosepass, even Machop for crying out loud! i will eventually use this guy in the future on a team

now for my next trick! Shiny Oshawott.........when im not busy with something else

now to find a new place to hunt in for a while

PekoponTAS

Game Boy Advance Fan
Years
Well after what happened to my shinies on sapphire, I decided to go buy black 2 and soul silver. I haven't played black 2 before, and I've been enjoying it a lot. : ) In soul silver I'm hunting for a shiny starter. Hopefully I find shiny totodile. : )

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Congratulations on the shiny Meditite!

Good luck with Totodile. I've been SRing Heartgold and I'm hoping for a shiny Totodile, as well.

Update-
As mentioned, I've been SRing Heartgold lately. I've virtually given up on shiny Treecko, but I might pick back up on that hunt later. Several hundred SRs and nothing yet. Hoping for Totodile; if not, Cyndaquil would be great. I just don't want another shiny Chikorita. Though if I find one, a shiny is a shiny; I'll get it anyway.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
@~CreamyChoco~: I'm sorry to hear about your arm and the problems you're having with bullies. Remember to get help from an adult if someone is giving you trouble. Congrats on the shiny Surskit!

@PekoponTAS: I'm sorry to hear about your save file deleting itself. That's very unusual. Once when I had Ruby connected to my Gamecube a message popped up on my GBA saying that the file was corrupt and everything was switched to the 2nd save file. Every game has a backup save file incase the first one becomes corrupt, so luckily I didn't lose any Pokémon. I've never heard of it deleting itself like that before.

Congrats on the shiny Shaymin, Lunafloon!

Congrats on the shiny Meditite, Keruso!

This week's random hunt is... Numel! Sorry for being late.

On Black 2 I ended up catching a bunch of Elgyem Synchronizers until I got a Bold one for Cresselia. It took five Bold Elgyem to get one with the Synchronize ability. I also got Jolly, Timid, and Modest, which came in handy for other legendary Pokémon that I caught. Zekrom was extremely easy. I ended up keeping the third one I caught. The first two were caught on the first turn with a Quick Ball, and the third one was caught with the second Poké Ball, a Timer Ball, and his health was 7/8 full. Kyurem took a lot more Timer Balls to catch. Currently, I'm almost done with Pinwheel Forest. I just have to catch some Pokémon there.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Congrats to Lunafloon on shaymin and congrats to keruso on meditite.

Interesting random hunt for this week.

cya and happy hunting.

Years
I'm a newbie so let me know if i make a mistake. Bought myself another hg, my previous one met with some misfortune(lost). After 2 months of playing im the proud owner of 4 shinies ^-^(not including red gyrados from game). At the moment I have a shiny :

Meganium 3125 SR
1.Rattata RE -was just biking to hatch the togepi egg and went in grass by accident)
2.Sudowoodo x2 67SR for first 1124SR for second (killed the first one after crit hit and had to get it back)
3.Nidoran(M)-was ev training for hp then this guy came along, I'm like this is not a
nidoran(F) Imposter!! till now I believe all shiny's were female since all my shines have
been female.)
4.Nidoran(F) -wanted shiny Ho-oh and none of my pokes can stand a chance to weaken it without killing,
so if i get a shiny it will just end up killing me. Caught a growlithe but wanted a faster one, with
flash-fire ability, it will make Ho-oh fire moves useless. Lo-and-behold a purple nidoran(F) popped
up and sparkled, im like yesss!!!!!threw a pokeball and caught that chick. Funny thing is she has
31 Iv's in speed go figure lol.

Currently trying to get shiny Ho-oh 112 SR at the moment, hopefully get at end of month

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Welcome, Nizare (:

I'm currently SRing for a shiny Drifloon. I guess that means I'm somewhat in three different hunting projects at the moment. x: SRing for shiny Drifloon on Diamond version, SRing for shiny starter on Heartgold, and MMing for a shiny Treecko on Diamond.

I've only been Drifloon hunting since earlier tonight. I don't expect results anytime soon haha.

~CreamyChoco~

Years
Hello everyone i have bad news and good news!
Here are the bad news : In pokemon firered and pokemon emerald! Pokemon Emerald => i lost my save file T_T .... In pokemon firered => it got Broken just like that o-o and Pokemon Black => restarted the game by mistake and my friend borrowed it then i gave it to him O_O
And now the good news :)
I bought Pokemon White
I am Willing and Saving to buy Pokemon White 2
I managed to transfer all my Shiny Pokemon to Pokemon Leafgreen that my cousin has
I almost get the needed money to buy pokemon white 2
and sine i got pokemon white I WILL START hunting shinies :)
Wish me good luck :) Uhhh @_@ btw i am totally busy with my school and exams :( tho i am texting on my phone :) i just have to wait for 3 days [monday and etc etc] AND I WILL FINISH EXAMS and i think i will be free for 15 days [mid term holiday] and then i will go back to school again T_T well thats all for now

Years
Can I join this awesome club ?
Shines I cought : Spearow in HeartGold and Geodude in Emerald ( Thank god it didn't explode)

Last edited:

Flydro

doobz
Years
Haven't posted in a while, just checking in.

To be honest I haven't really been able to find the time or motivation to hunt lately. Been working a lot these past few weeks and when I come home I find myself too tired to get any real hunting done. Still trying to make progress though, because even just 50 SRs a day is better than none. Went and bought Heart Gold yesterday so I have another game to play so I can switch it up. My current hunts are for Dratini in SS and Piplup in Platinum, while I plan on starting a new hunt for another Johto starter in HG. Here are the numbers:

Dratini - 2370 SRs [SS]
Piplup - 0 SRs *reset [Platinum]
Johto starter - 0 SRs *not yet started [HG]

Once I start my HG starter hunt, I'll be switching back and forth between that and the Dratini hunt because of the fast resets. I also reset my Platinum game and plan to start a fresh hunt for Piplup on it once I put up more numbers in HG and SS. For the starters I'm hoping most for shiny Totodile since I think it has the best shiny colors of the three, and even though Typhlosion is my favorite I already have one in SS. I'll settle for either Totodile or Chikorita since I don't have either of them yet. Hopefully something shines for me soon!

Good luck to everyone!

Back