• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Sigh* Yeah.. I'm okay..

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I try to veg and and relax. Going outside for a swim or a walk tends to work, too, as long as someone else is partaking with me. If I'm stuck by myself I tend to become even more depressed lol

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Ahahahah.. >___> The norm is to sorta go with it, and listen to music, vent to people, etc. Though, I have this bad habit of not talking to anyone at all, all day, if I'm sad or too stressed. I do the wrong thing, and sorta close myself off. I'm self aware, so sometimes I'll make myself post on forums, or listen to music, but I will literally just kind of shut down until it fades. When I do talk to people, I tend to not reply much.

Normally I do what I can to keep myself up beat, so that I avoid all that. -w-

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
I will just get in my truck and drive for a few hours and think about why am I feeling sorry for myself, my life, and my accomplishments. I stay out until I realize that I don't have anything to be sad about and that alot of people are going through alot tougher things than I am.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
I head straight to YouTube, and just watch my favourite subscriptions; by the time I'm done, I'm laughing, or just feeling very happy.

Years
It's pretty rare for me to be sad, but I can deal with sadness in varying ways.. if it's a very emotional moment for me I will break out into tears.. and usually if it's just normal sadness for me I will try listening to my favorite songs on either Youtube or Grooveshark if necessary, and talk with others to make me feel comfortable.

TY

Well since this has happened recently to me... I have a lot of things i do to drive sadness away. First of all i would drink loads of hot chocolate, then listen to loads of music, play some video games and watch some Youtube. And before i know it, the sadness is off my mind... Though it isnt always effective :(

Years
I listen to music and find a friend to talk to. I don't hold back the natural tendency to cry as it's an effective way to vent negative emotions, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I also sometimes find myself googling kittens, and I even remember feeling better after watching Nyan Cat o.o

I'm weird, don't judge me >,>

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
My main reasons for getting sad are loneliness or something of the sort. Usually I just listen to music, or if I can, seeing a mate just gets rid of it completely.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I just watch videos of fat people falling down and I'm ready to go.

sρεcтяα

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
I have a playlist for when I'm not feeling particularly chipper, filled with Queen and Bon Jovi songs, which never fails to cheer me up. There is something very satisfying about singing along to Livin on a Prayer, amongst others. It's worked for me since my GCSE exams, and it's become a habit of sorts grounded in nostalgia - the songs remind me of the feelings I had when I'd finished an exam, which makes me feel better...weird as that might sound.

I also find playing a Dynasty Warriors game helps. Wading through hundreds of enemies causing general mayhem is extremely good for frustration.

Back