• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto: A Time of Uncertainty [T] [OOC/SU]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Wohoo. School's started for me :x

But yeah, we'll just keep posting on the first route now, shall we? Capture something, battle something, drop something, find something etc idk :D

doge

???
Years
Red, I think you're the only who can really do anything at the moment x] Everyone else is stuck waiting for someone else to respond haha.

Anyways, I've contacted Shad0w to hopefully get the ball rolling on that and Doronjo hasn't posted yet so I'll probably contact him sometime later to see what's up or maybe he'll see this post : D

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Alrighty, sorry for the wait, but, I'll be done my post tommorow, or Sunday, indefinitely~ (and yes this is Miss Doronjo).

Last edited:

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Just added a short post to get things going.

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
I really want this roleplay to live as well. I'm trying to have the roleplay move into the next route with Anise's suggestion and let people start catching pokemon.

I think you have a lot of room to make a post as things stand. Finish up your interactions with the pidgey, respond Chris's aggressive Cyndaquil, and have Annalise put her input on the idea about moving onto the next route.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I can post whenever, since Jun is alone, but I've totally fallen out of my RP mood these days. But I'm still keeping "Origins" alive and I might have time to write a post for this this afternoon or evening at least. Shall we agree on making a bigger effort?

EDIT: okay now it's evening and I'm really struggling. Haha, I don't know, maybe it's because we're still in the beginning but I'm having trouble coming up with ideas for what to make happen in the post. So don't judge me if it turns out crappy and boring please :p

Last edited:

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years
I need Sam's decision on whether or not the Pidgey comes quietly, since he's the one who decides whether captures are successful. That aside I have a basic idea of what Annalise is going to do next. She's going to comfort Petal after she gets frightened, then possibly team up with Anise (your call) and motion to press on. But before I can do any of that I need input from our GM unfortunately. I'm getting worried about Sam since he hasn't been active in days. I'm hoping he's just busy with school.

doge

???
Years
Oh jeez, unfortunately I've haven't had the time recently to check in or anything so I'm sorry about that but I'm glad that some of you have been active at least :p i've also sort of been falling out of the mood too because I haven't had to make a post in such a long time x_x so if anyone needs some inspiration or anything to post, i'll throw something towards your way and it may or may not help x]

Really sorry about that Starlight. I thought that the end of your post was foreshadowing to an eventual battle with the Pidgey so I had no idea you were waiting on me! I'm going to say no to it coming along quietly as I'd prefer if you battled it and then captured it.

Also, due to the clutches of school and life, there is now an open spot. Anyone in interaction with EB's character feel free to bunny your way out or just move on in whatever way you see fit. I'm going to check in with people who haven't posted recently but had the opportunity to tomorrow when I get home. I'll edit all the information and the stuff on the first page when I get it all sorted out.

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
Years
Hey guys, sorry about my absence and inability to post. My activity in this thread has been dwindling for some time, and that isn't because of me becoming disinterested. The concept is pretty awesome, actually. There just has been a lot on my plate over the last couple of weeks.

First, you guys should know that I love my pets more than anything in the world, and I convey that through my trainers. Well, regretfully, my family just lost quite a few of our very old cats a couple of weeks ago. Note that I had known these cats for about thirteen years of my life, that is almost the entirety of my existence so far.

Grief set aside, the reason I wasn't able to post was because Cyndaquil kind of reminds me of a cat, and less of a ferret like thing, as with Quilava. It was painful thinking of my cats while I attempted to post.

Still, that wasn't fair to you guys for not letting you know about this. But I had kinda just shut down after that happened. If you guys will still have me, I can certainly have a post up by later today, because I've taken all the time I need. I am still very interested in this RP, and like you guys, I would hate to see it die out.

Edit: I made a post to give Chris' input on moving to the next route.

And for anyone looking for a visual representation of Chris:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back