• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you get for Christmas?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I got a new acoustic guitar that I picked out for myself in October - it's soooo nice ahh <3 I haven't been able to put it down since! Had to pay £200 towards it myself but it's totally worth it, it's suuuch a nice guitar <3

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I don't think a year has went by yet where I haven't gotten socks in a Christmas present, so this year was no exception :P More notable presents would be a new capo though, since I use those pretty much all the time, equpment for recording stuff with my guitar, a new guitar stand, (lots of stuff for my guitar yah), Borderlands 2, aaaand... that was pretty much anything worth mentioning. Rest was just clothes and stuff.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I totally didn't expect this but I got it- a Google Nexus 7! I love my new tablet very much. I also got a bluetooth headset for my PS3.

Mac gifted me $20 on the Playstation Store. :]

Twisted bought this Shadow the Hedgehog keychain for me, I love it!

Olli did this song for me, I love his music and I love this song and this is just awesome. <33

Anddd Ozzy persuaded me to download Steam and gifted me Castle Crashers + DLC. What a lovely game omg I love co-op. :3

Years
I got these things for my Christmas:

- Lanterns with battery-powered tea lights
- Crystal to hang on my window
- 3DS XL (Silver + Black)
- Pokemon Black 2 & White 2

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Update: Well this year I got more than expected, besides from the abscess I had I also got bite by a pitbull!! Lord give me a better Christmas next year please. :laugh:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Now that I've had my final Christmas gathering, I can post what I got!

- Lots of clothes, including a dress I had been eyeing for a while
- Candy!
- Plenty of make up to last like the rest of my life since I don't wear make up a lot lol
- Kingdom Hearts 3D
- Kirby's Dream Collection
- Mario Kart 7
- Pikmin 2
- Victini TCG tin
- Umbreon plushie (!!!) and Munna and Pansage as well
- Yoshi hat!!! And Yoshi sweater!!!
- Pokemon wallet
- Alabama cup holder things because my car has Auburn ones :( Now I can fix that!
- $30 Target card WHOA
- Super Mario t-shirt
- Napoleon Dynamite
- Cat calendar lol
- 3 packs of Noble Victories (I think they're all NV, I haven't opened them yet)
- 2 rings
- Money

I have a big family. Just...throwing that out haha. I truly had the best Christmas tonight though. I got something I had been wanting for YEARS tonight and it just makes me so happy. <3 That thing being my Umbreon plushie of course! And I did not expect that Victini tin. I now have figurines and plushies of all of my top 3 favorite Pokemon. :)

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
3 things
A wallet
A winter coat
This long long long piece of bubble gum? Really weird
I'm actually ok with what I got, I didn't ask for anything as I didn't want anything :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
Nexus 7 tablet, money, snacks, and leather driving gloves that are also smartphone compatible.

The money is slowly disappearing as I bought a case for my tablet ($40) and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky DVD. I have also ordered online the newest Eevee Banpresto plushie as well as Digimon finger puppets.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
The only things I got were either from my GF or I bought myself.

She got me:
Spoiler:

I got myself
Spoiler:

Last edited:

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
I got a lot of stuff for christmas.
Both my bf and I are gamers, so he got me games, and it's a lot too. :P

Spoiler:

I didn't even ask for anything, I told him he didn't have to get me anything, but he told me he WANTS to get me a bunch of stuff.

All this adds up to $1,840, I think I should limit him next year, I feel bad for him spending this much on me. :(

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
After yesterday, this is what wound up being what I got:
  • The Dark Knight Trilogy on Blu-Ray
  • A new hoodie that actually fits
  • A peacoat
  • From Behrut to Jerusalem (book)
  • Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day on Blu-Ray
  • $25 gift card to Family video
  • $20 cash
  • MLP toy

Was so much more than I was expecting and I love every single thing.

Back