• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
I don't think she's a member of Team Rocket. I think she's disguised herself as a Team Rocket Grunt like the Hero.....

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Wooo, 100 replies : D

*celebrates*

Thanks for all the support, guys : ) I'll probably be getting back into the game working mode pretty quick here. I can't say the next update will be as large as the last one, but hopefully it'll be interesting ^_^

And as I said, if you guys have ideas for the game you're more than welcome to post them here as they may be added~!

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
just can't wait for the next update oh and will pokemon contest be in this i never really like them because you only did one move and couldn't combine three moves to make it look fantastic but i just want to know

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Well, Little Miss Krimm, I think that you should sue Nintendo.

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Mm,

blow of self esteem LOL. THANKS LIBRA D:

Anyway, hey guys, I'm really in need of a skilled spriter! What does this mean? I need a few more custom Pokemon to fill our dex, backsprites for our other new Pokemon, and minisprites for the Pokedex! By becoming a spriter you'll be the highest position next to me and Archayos and you'll get to see all of our new Pokemon and get the in-depth on everything about the game.

If you're interested, please PM me!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Poor Krimm, lol. Well it's all looking great, and I do not have a clue why she's dressed like a grunt..... Is she..... SANTA?! Nah probably not, but maybe.... Well it's all looking great bud, cannot wait to see more!

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of flow lol.

Basically, I've noticed that a lot of other fangames are stepping up there game play so I've decided to do the same with NeoEras. This next week I'll be working nonstop on improving NeoEras with tons of new things such as new features, loads of new tiles (I mean loads), new events, modifications of older events, and of course, something incredibly special that I'll be announcing next weekend (hopefully). If anyone would like to help in this, please contact me if you're interested in contributing.

ForeverRed

teeheeee
Years
oooo, this sounds exciting :P

Here:

Type of Area: Beach!!!
Area Name: Viewshore Beach
Purpose: there is a beach house where u get surf and the surfers,etc. on the shore give a TM depending on the pokemon 1st in your party!

hope u agree :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2010
I'd love to help but i can't do anything but do basic maps. I can't even connect them properly :( Is there anything i could do like look through maps to make sure there are no missing tiles or blockages of some sort?

~E~

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Hey guys, I'm stopping by really quick to show off a preview of what's coming : D

Just a sample, of course : P

New-4.png

Yuoaman

Years
Nice screen Krimm, your game is just doing great, just great!

*Begins pulling ideas off of thread for own use*

...Just Great...

*Closes sack of ideas*

Great Job!!

*Runs away*

Atomic Reactor

you did a simple event command to change your characters graphic right?
that's pretty intense.

keep it up with this great work =P

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Hey guys, here to let you know that I'm still working on everything o_o

o___o

^Above is what I look like after 5-o-clock pm when I get off the PC after working on NeoEras.

This coming update is really special! I have the main idea planned out and of course it's going to be featuring loads of cool new shiny screenshots and of course a mouthwatering piece of artwork that'll hopefully force NeoEras to the center of your hearts >:D

And @RS Laehnart: First one to say anything x_x News on those in the next update~!

BYE THA WAY: I'm looking for a PokeDexer o_O Anyone who can create Movesets correctly, stats, Pokedex entries, name Pokemon, height, weight, species, etc, etc, is welcome to the team! Not only will they be rewarded with seeing ALL of the new Pokemon, but they'll also be kept informed like a Co-Owner ( basically knowing everything that's going on ).

Oh, oh, oh! You guyz might want to keep an eye on the Official Website! Not saying what for though ;3

Later guys : P,
--Krimm

Atomic Reactor

what exactly does the pokedexer need to do?

add new pokemon?

0_o ?

Yuoaman

Years
A Pokedexer names Pokemon; gives realistic stats, movesets, etc...; and makes up Pokedex entries and dimensions. And Krimm, I could do that, do you have an application I can fill out, to prove I can do it?

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
I could give a shot at being a Pokedexer as well if you want....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back