• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Yeah, electricity can paralyze, but paralysis isn't all electricty. Some animals use paralysis toxins to paralyze their prey and suck their juices.

They should only be immune to paralysis if it was from an electric attack. But you know, in a sense, electric types aren't even immune to electric attacks so there's reason to have them immune from electrical paralysis either (which is caused from a shock to the nervous system, not electricity.)

Years
I think it makes sense. Paralysis usually involves the nervous system, which are electrical signals/impulses, and I'd assume electric types have better control over that than other types.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I don't see how Electric types now being immune to paralysis would make them OP, considering they're still easily KO'd due to the majority of them being fragile speedsters, so one strong move that isn't a Ground move can still knock one down completely. If anything, it's only going to increase more of Magnezone and Rotom's usage in terms of tanking.

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
Years
As far as any more Megaevolutions are concerned, I'd like to see one for Sandslash. The poor thing is kind of like an inferior Excadrill, I suppose, so giving it a bit of spotlight wouldn't be a bad thing. A regular evo wouldn't hurt, either.

I'd actually prefer to see a normal evolution for Sandslash become a reality, thank you very much.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
No, Gras types only absorb the status inducing Powder moves. They can still be poisoned by poison sting and those moves, Toxic, can still be put to sleep by Sing, and can be paralyzed by body slam, Glare, or thunder wave. They are just immune to Poison/Sleep Powder, Stun Spore and Spore on top of thier Leech Seed immunity that they've had.

I didn't say every move, just some.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Though don't be surprised if there was a megaevolution for it. Doesn't seem like regular evolutions are emphasized as much this generation, and instead, they seem to be showcasing megaevos in their place. As much as I agree with you about Sandslash having a regular evo of some sort, I really don't know the actual chance of that happening. u_u

They will obviously give Sandshrew a pre-evo just to troll us.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
How did those leaks for bw work out? I can't clearly remember.

Did they start coming out a week before release? Or was it earlier than that?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
It was like two weeks before the Jap release I think. I don't remember, but the person who did it, got into serious trouble. So I would not get my hopes up on that happening again.

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
Years
Also there's too many new type combinations.

What's wrong with new type combinations? I wouldn't mind seeing GameFreak even out how it distributes types among all of the Pokémon in existence by adding more Pokémon that have rarer type combinations to the 'Dex, either.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
It was like two weeks before the Jap release I think. I don't remember, but the person who did it, got into serious trouble. So I would not get my hopes up on that happening again.
I'm hoping they don't...I want to be surprised...also guys especially those of you in the Eastern hemisphere to put spoilers in any threads or comments you make after the games come out where you live...for once we in America get the games last ;-;but then again we've enjoyed getting them second or third for too long, so enjoy :)

Years
I'm hoping they don't...I want to be surprised...also guys especially those of you in the Eastern hemisphere to put spoilers in any threads or comments you make after the games come out where you live...for once we in America get the games last ;-;but then again we've enjoyed getting them second or third for too long, so enjoy :)

Yeah I know what it's like, Australia usually got the games second as far as international releases go (except for Red/Blue and Black/White, where we were last) but with X/Y we'll actually be the first which is the first time Australia will be getting the international release first since Gold/Silver. Although I am concerned the Australians playing the games on release date will spoil things for the Americans until the 12th arrives over there.

Years
Yeah I know what it's like, Australia usually got the games second as far as international releases go (except for Red/Blue and Black/White, where we were last) but with X/Y we'll actually be the first which is the first time Australia will be getting the international release first since Gold/Silver. Although I am concerned the Australians playing the games on release date will spoil things for the Americans until the 12th arrives over there.
You guys are actually going to be getting them before the Japanese too! Which is incredible.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
Actually, now that I think about it, Electric types shouldn't be totally immune to paralyzing.

It should be more so like electric attacks that can paralyze them, shouldn't be able to paralyze them. Such as Thunder Wave and the ability Static. However, they should still be paralyzed by other non electric attacks that paralyze them such as glare, body slam, dragonbreath, ect. If that makes any sense. Hard to explain on the internet.

I tought the same thing, but my english would mess it up, thanks for explaining, thumbs up.

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2014
Also another phrase with Giovanni the red haired women and the team flare guy
家族関係は確かめた
Ik I might seem kinda pissed off but can you tell us the ****ing source or how you got it? I'm pretty sure you're pissing off a lot of people cuz they keep asking for the source and you're dodging the questions and answering with some random rumours. I'm sorry if I kinda ranted a bit but damn this Is annoying. Even if this is true you're acting like a prick and I won't believe you until we get legitimate sources.

Years
Ik I might seem kinda pissed off but can you tell us the ****ing source or how you got it? I'm pretty sure you're pissing off a lot of people cuz they keep asking for the source and you're dodging the questions and answering with some random rumours. I'm sorry if I kinda ranted a bit but damn this Is annoying. Even if this is true you're acting like a jerk and I won't believe you until we get legitimate sources.
Actually he already admitted it's fake a couple of posts back (not like anyone really believed him xD).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
What's wrong with new type combinations? I wouldn't mind seeing GameFreak even out how it distributes types among all of the Pokémon in existence by adding more Pokémon that have rarer type combinations to the 'Dex, either.

There's nothing wrong with it, I love new type combinations. I was just trying to be realistic. Its not about what gamefreak could or should do but what they actually will do.

Years
Those of you who have experience with last generations' game release-
You think that in the next corocoro(who should be released after the game release date) we will get alot of new information? and what the information will be about?

Back