• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Nameless Tile Map Editor [NTME]

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
Years
I must say, this tool right here is amazing. I used the private beta earlier today and had no problems at all, no bugs or glitches; the flipping tool is really awesome~ :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
No problem, no bugs, the palette mapper and tile flip function are really good.

The best tool for tile map editing, much better than Cyclone Prototype or PTC.
Thanks for the beta-test, and I will sent my translation when i finished ^^

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
The beta was a lot better, than the previous release. The tool makes it faster and less time consuming to make tilemaps like the world map.
I also like the multi-tile selection :)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Well, I'll put this to the test and see if it assembles a worldmap. If so, then this is awesome :D I'll report back after testing :P

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
I could never get the old one to cooperate with the palettes, but this one is amazing and deserves nothing but the highest praise.
Great job D-Trough.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Mm, a new version. I must admit I had some difficulty getting the Alpha to function properly, though that was probably because of my own incompetence rather than your programming. Anyways, I can't wait to give this a try. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Wow, this is awesome. I was able to make a worldmap and insert it and it looked like I wanted. The palette feature was really helpful, thanks a bunch. ;)

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Thanks guys! (That includes the girls too if there are any :P)
If you have suggestions or something, please let me know!
If I like the idea I might add it :)

emokitty

Pokemon Xeno Creator
Years
im sorry but im kinda new to rom hacking, how do you extract the chosen tilesets from your rom? im trying to edit the title screen background for Pkmn Fire Red, help?

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
*Gasp* Omg, the new NTME is unbelievable!! You've taken all the major suggestions from the consumer, and put them all into one program. This is great, this is a program! I really can't wait to test it out, great job man. This is how people get famous XD

giova90

Moebius
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 5, 2014
very good programs ...really!!! better than others tilemapper XD...
anyway...i've a question:
i fellow your video tutorials...i do everything with sphere and it's ok
i made my tilemap.raw with ntme but when i try to reopen the raw with its the image have the size(keep ratio) changed like this
progz.png

(if i changed the size to the right one naturally go back normal!)
...it's normal or not?...someone explain me...
thank you very much!!!

Excalibur

Sorry for my english...
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
This is a great tool. The best tilemap editor i ever seen.
Thanks a lot!

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
very good programs ...really!!! better than others tilemapper XD...
anyway...i've a question:
i fellow your video tutorials...i do everything with sphere and it's ok
i made my tilemap.raw with ntme but when i try to reopen the raw with its the image have the size(keep ratio) changed like this
progz.png

(if i changed the size to the right one naturally go back normal!)
...it's normal or not?...someone explain me...
thank you very much!!!

It's normal, don't worry. When you start it up or load something new, everything gets reset to the defaults (which are the minimums). Notice you could have block selection increased to the whole thing, but when you load something new it goes back to 1x1.

giova90

Moebius
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 5, 2014
yes...thank you very much...but it's start a sort of problem....
i've tried to insert in the game so...but the size has changed again...look...the background appears with another size :-(
failuree.png

i think it's a bug!!!but i hope no because it's a very usefull programXD..please reply

ME0W

Still busy working on my hack.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 16, 2009
Thanks! It is a much better tile map editor than cyclone ;)

-The Chansey is always RIGHT!^^

Jad

Pokemon And Megaman Fan
Years
yes...thank you very much...but it's start a sort of problem....
i've tried to insert in the game so...but the size has changed again...look...the background appears with another size :-(
failuree.png

i think it's a bug!!!but i hope no because it's a very usefull programXD..please reply
you might have put the tile map wrong or changed the picture

Back