• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Id est damnum innocentiae (OOC thread)

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Done :)

Interesting that there are quite a few new people to the forum here :)

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Haha cool :)

I'll soon have to start devising the challenges. I like to be a cruel (God-like) entity, so I think I might just make it difficult for your characters off the bat. XD

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Well realistic I suppose, I mean no character will be super-human after all.

In fact I am tempted to write up a character that is a young serial killer, but I don't think you guys would want someone attacking your characters and such (even if I was the RP starter).

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
Hey i might change my starter because 4 Jordn wants to use a charmander evolutionary line and you said that people could have the same pokemon but personally I don't wan't someone to have a pokemon that is my main pokemon. Or starter I guess you could say.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Ah yeah it's no worries then, chose whichever you like (well aside from a legendary of course, haha)

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
I might not though. I just am a little sad because I wanted my starter to be special and be the only one. And a lot of the pokemon I like are taken so I dont know what to do. And alot of my future story line revolved around charizard.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
It could be fine just as well though, and you can even have a dual Charizard battle too. I'm sure you have a planned personality for it, so even in that way it is different.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
To be honest I am considering dropping the RP. A lot of it revolved around it being the only Charizard. I admit I am being very immature, but now I am dreading it. :(

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
I've tried, his solution is blue flames for his Charizard. We are both extremely stubborn. And I don't want to ruin his fun and I dont want to not have fun so I might drop the RP. Edit: Sorry but I don't want to be in a RP where I am not enjoying it. And I don't know why I am like this it is just a ENORMOUS pet peeve. So yet again I might not participate.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
You did sign up first so perhaps you could take it, or you could flip a coin too. Even making one a shiny is fine.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
Sorry I am such a baby. But I really do want that Charizard alone. Edit:I am so sorry, now I probably look like a kid who has a temper tantrum to get what he wants I am sorry. :(

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
THat's fine, I have my favourite pokemon as well. ;)

I don't mind using other kind though, because it means I have to come up with scenarios and such in different manners.

Back