• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking out of my window, I see....

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I see many people runnning at the park opposite, lots of lights from the other flats and from cars. Trees, trees and more trees. A reservoir.

Typical scene for anyone living here really.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
My bedroom is actually a loft, so I don't really have any windows. xD But I can see the skylights in my living room and the one in my bathroom, so I see blue sky. At least, that's what I see right now. :3

Years
When I look outside of my bedroom window, I see a fence that borders my property and the woods to the south. I also see the power lines that run to the neighborhood behind us.

Years
My bedroom window at home is overlooking the garden so I can see that, and just past the garden is a gap between the houses across the alley way so I can see the new modern buildings that are a million times better than the shack I'm living in at the moment.
My room at university though overlooks the carpark so I can see cars and a tree. And right now some ducks because people insist on feeding them outside my window so they refuse to move now!

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
My bedroom window exhibits a really ugly scenery, most of the time. It faces a road, and an airport not too far away, and some houses, and a huge shopping mall to the far left.

the good side is, since it's so empty, I can have a good lookout on storms and clouds.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i see many boys playing football and cricket in a ground, a cricket stadium and mountains :D
Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My window is always a soap opera of birds. I see birds meet, play, mate, fight, and it's just cray cray, yo.

Oh, and from my window there's a fence and the neighbor's two story house, so I don't see much sky. I only see birds. Lots of them.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
The side of my neighbor's house.
I have curtains on that window that keep the light out, though, and I rarely open them. I:

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
Years
My bedroom window at home is overlooking the garden so I can see that, and just past the garden is a gap between the houses across the alley way so I can see the new modern buildings that are a million times better than the shack I'm living in at the moment.

Wow. EXACTLY the same for me, too.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Outside my window is a view of my garden and plants and trees and a row of houses across a road. There are a few lamp posts along the road, and there's one on the right that keeps turning on and off at irregular intervals. To the far right beyond that lamp post is my residence golf course which spans the whole of my neighbourhood. To the left is the road leading out.

Vanilla Twilight

❤Kitty,Kitty,Kitty! Nya~❤
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
From my bedroom window I can see...

A chicken wandering in the streets and people walking their dogs ^^ ❤

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
There's a field and then a line of trees, on the other side of which is part of the golf course. It's a nice enough view, although I don't really like looking at trees.

Back