• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!

Sir Red

~Roleplay Padawan~
Years
Hey to all you forum goers. I'm Sir Red, but most of my friends call me Matt.

I'm a sixteen year old, English high school student who is starting college in two years. I'm a huge fan of the Pokémon series (otherwise I wouldn't be here xP) and of the Legend of Zelda series, though I mostly play a variety of video games. I'm a budding artist and author. I hope to improve in both aspects during my time here on the forums. Music plays a large role in my life. Although my own musical talent hovers somewhere around zero, I love everything from Japanese metal bands to Josh Groban. I also enjoy sports, such as track and football, to name a few. If I can't be physically taking part in them, I'm watching them on television. I should mention that the Minnesota Vikings are my favorite team. Anyhow, I also enjoy a good text-based roleplay in the long run. I have gained a fair amount of experience from other sites I've played on and all I can say is that this one looks promising.

I'm not to fond of introductions, being shy, but find it polite to do them anyway, due to being polite. I guess I'm not a complete noob because I had done a bit of lurking beforehand. But, I hope that I can make some friends and that you'll all welcome me into your community!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi there Matt, and welcome aboard to PC!

You got one interesting intro there. :D I'm also a gamer and a writer as well. In terms of writing I'm just a roleplayer..don't you just love it when your imagination goes crazy when you write? Anyways, YOU LOVE JOSH GROBAN OH MY GOD I LOVE JOSH GROBAN AHHH <3

I'm a Steelers fan myself...but I respect the Vikings. xD No rivalry there! We have the Roleplay Corner, as I am also a roleplay too! And we love to have you around! There's a few roleplays who are accepting players right now, and I can tell you which ones I recommend you to join!

Anyways, as you can tell, we're really welcoming, and you will feel at home once you begin to explore! Be sure to read the rules, and contact my friend Cirno if you have any questions, ok! Have fuuuun :D

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Hey Sir Red, there's no need to be shy. Everyone here is reeeaaallly friendly, so you'll make lots of friends easy!
By the way, my name's Star. I'm 20 and live all the way in Australia. I'm a gamer as well, playing mostly RPGs like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. I absolutely LOVE The Legend of Zelda. I'm sure The Legend of Zelda was one of my very first games, along with Super Mario Bros. 3. Ah, I still remember playing them on the NES when I was young...
Anyway, I too am a bit of an artist. I work mostly with pencil and watercolour, but I also dab into the digital medium. And right now I'm working on my ROM-hacking and sprite-making skills trying to create my own ROM hack. My dream is to one day work in game design, creating graphics and designing game characters.

Lol, enough about me. As I said, don't be shy in sending Visitor Messages and Friend Requests. Everyone here is nice, and they'll make you feel welcome!

Hope you have fun here!

Years
Hey to all you forum goers. I'm Sir Red, but most of my friends call me Matt.

I'm a sixteen year old, English high school student who is starting college in two years. I'm a huge fan of the Pokémon series (otherwise I wouldn't be here xP) and of the Legend of Zelda series, though I mostly play a variety of video games. I'm a budding artist and author. I hope to improve in both aspects during my time here on the forums. Music plays a large role in my life. Although my own musical talent hovers somewhere around zero, I love everything from Japanese metal bands to Josh Groban. I also enjoy sports, such as track and football, to name a few. If I can't be physically taking part in them, I'm watching them on television. I should mention that the Minnesota Vikings are my favorite team. Anyhow, I also enjoy a good text-based roleplay in the long run. I have gained a fair amount of experience from other sites I've played on and all I can say is that this one looks promising.

I'm not to fond of introductions, being shy, but find it polite to do them anyway, due to being polite. I guess I'm not a complete noob because I had done a bit of lurking beforehand. But, I hope that I can make some friends and that you'll all welcome me into your community!

Hello Sir Red. Welcome to PC.

Everyone here is really friendly, and there's loads of fun to have here! PC only recently turned 10, such a shame you missed the celebration. Just like you, I used to lurk PC before officially joining.

I'm from Australia, and I have been into Pokemon since I was 7. The thing I love about Pokemon is that it's a franchise that still keeps me going, even though I just hit 20 I never plan on giving up anytime soon.

Based on the fact you love music and sports, I might recommend the Culture & Media section for you, but make sure you browse around and see what you like.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me or a staff member if you have any issues!

- Hikari10

Years
Welcome to PC, Matt~! :3

We all love Pokemon here (of course) and many of us are gamers. I'm mostly a PC gamer though since I don't really have a TV in my room, and no TV = no big systems to play games on. ;_; But my DS Lite is enough for me, so it's all good~! Since you like video games, why not explore the video gaming section?

Aaand as stated already, we have an amazingly fun and active roleplaying section around here, so definitely get involved in that! I want to roleplay too, but I tend to get lazy and forget to reply to roleplays sometimes, so maybe it's for the best that I don't join one quite yet. XD; Well, someday, someday!

You'll definitely make friends; I can be one of your first if you're interested! If you stick around, you'll run into plenty more great people. So yeah, it was wonderful meeting you and hopefully I keep seeing you around~

Back